Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory "20 Years of Pop-Punk" Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by thisisnotbrianm, Dec 7, 2016.

1. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

This is so cool. I want to do the Catalyst/Self-Titled show at the Magic Stick, but Sundays are tough. Might do the Saturday show if I can't do that.

AndrewRnR likes this.
  2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1481239660204.jpg

marceting likes this.
  3. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

too many damn combinations to choose from. reeeally want to see not without a fight though...

marceting and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  4. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

I've seen it live before, but I'm stoked for "Too Good To Be" again. Such a good singalong.

marceting and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  5. sr6171

NFG just confirmed on twitter that there will be VIP tickets on sale tomorrow at 12 also

6. EarthShifts

Trusted

Oh wow. I am at least going to try and grab tickets for Sticks and Stones/Self-Titled in Boston. Catalyst and Nothing Gold would be amazing too. I don't care if I'm 31, I'm gonna lose my mind for this.

marceting and BirdPerson like this.
  7. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

I think I met you in the pit for Fall Out Boy during the Honda Civic Tour in Buffalo, weren't you working for Faber Drive?

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

20 years?! More like Old Found Glory...

himynameisdakota likes this.
  9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Super stoked that the Baltimore show has probably my favorite two albums.

Does anyone think they'll do an encore of like one of two songs that are not from any of the albums that they're playing that night? It's hard to imagine an NFG show without Hit or Miss (or My Friends Over You for people who aren't getting S&S)

10. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Ordering my tickets as soon as they're on sale.

11. manoverboard365

Trusted

Its been like 8 years since I've listened to NFG and I honestly never thought I'd ever have an interest in seeing them live ever again. But damn I've been blasting Coming Home all day and it's bringing back so many memories. I need to be at this show.

12. Merch_Mike

Hey! yeah that was me for sure and I do remember meeting you there! Small world!

13. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Real neat that the NYC shows are on a weekend. Mix that with tax returns, and I may just pull this off.

jordanjohnson09 likes this.
  14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

One more hour! I am a little nervous. My buddy is going to wait and get them after work. I told him I'm not sure there will be any left for the Chicago shows by then.

15. m32137

Regular

Just got my tickets for Orlando night 1. :)

marceting likes this.
  16. marceting

Trusted

Go tix for April 1st at Irving Plaza - Sticks and Stones/Coming Home

So excited!

17. EarthShifts

Trusted

Got my tix for Sticks and Stones/Self Titled in Boston. This will be fun

18. MegT585

Trusted

Got my tickets for both nights in NYC! I got VIP for one of the nights- even though it didn't fully specify what comes with it? It was only 10 bucks more though so hey why not.

marceting and falafelmywaffle like this.
  19. falafelmywaffle

Without music, life would be a mistake. Supporter

See y'all in NYC! My friend is trying to get tickets to the Catalyst/Self-Titled NJ show, so hopefully I'll be there too.

marceting and MegT585 like this.
  20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They are playing their more popular albums first. I wonder how many people will leave after Catalyst, Sticks & Stones, self-titled.

21. MegT585

Trusted

Saturday NYC show (Sticks & Stones/Coming Home) is already sold out. My friend just tried to get some tickets and was out of luck.

marceting likes this.
  22. manoverboard365

Trusted

Oof doesnt sound like a great idea. I'd imagine in LA after playing Self Titled half the place will bail before NWAF.

Reminds me of when Brand New did that show in Long Island where they did DAGARIM first then Daisy. Half the place bailed during Vices.

23. falafelmywaffle

Without music, life would be a mistake. Supporter

Just tried going in to check and it worked for me.

24. MegT585

Trusted

Oh shit thanks. Maybe some people had some in their carts and timed out? I will tell her to just keep refreshing.

25. Merch_Mike

Got tickets to both Detroit shows!