Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory "20 Years of Pop-Punk" Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by thisisnotbrianm, Dec 7, 2016.

1. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Great venue, easy to park at and get to! Plus if you get a voucher from the desk when you walk in, parking is only $8! I'm usually at the Philly venues also, but have been to Soundstage a few times. Can't recommend that place enough.

2. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

I live about 20 minutes from the place, been there a handful of times. It's a great location but it's kinda small when compared to Rams Head Live...which is literally one block away

3. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Holy shit. The Troubadour. I really hope I can get a ticket tomorrow. I'd happily go to any of the three days.

4. marceting

Trusted

Digital CD offer is for the New Jersey shows as well. SO STOKED! New CD Spring 2017 it says.

5. MegT585

Trusted

ticketmaster has the NYC and Boston links up for anyone interested.

6. I'm gonna try to go to the Boston S/T and S&S show.

7. marceting

Trusted

S&S and Coming Home in one show is going to be so cool but it's the most polarizing combo of the albums they're playing I think. Straight jumping to crying singing Oxyyyygen

8. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

They played Oxygen during the Coming Home touring cycle, I am more excited for the 80% of CH they neglect to ever play

9. marceting

Trusted

I love Taken Back By You. I wanna see how that comes off live

10. manoverboard365

Trusted

Holy shit. For West Hollywood I'll for sure be going to the Sticks & Stones/Coming Home night.

Bummer I'd love to see Self Titled instead of SS, but hell they could pair anything with Coming Home and I'd be there.

11. MegT585

Trusted

That's the song I have a tattoo from! I have the lyrics "every darkness I'll shine through". Can't wait to see it live

12. Merch_Mike

I also have a tattoo with the same lyric! I'm guessing that might be somewhat of a common tattoo among the NFG community.

marceting and MegT585 like this.
  13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

All of this Coming Home talk is making me more upset there's not a close date with it :tear:

Joe4th likes this.
  14. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Damnit, I probably won't have enough money for this by the time Chicago sells out.

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

What songs that they typically don't play are you guys excited to hear?

No News is Good News, Ballad of the Lost Romantics, Reasons, and When I Die come to mind for me!

16. marceting

Trusted

and @Merch_Mike I'd love to see pics if you guys are willing to post. So cool!

17. manoverboard365

Trusted

Their facebook page says "ticket links will be sent out." Does this mean I need a special code to purchase tickets? cuz I see the show listing on Ticketfly.

18. MegT585

Trusted

Attached Files:

marceting and manoverboard365 like this.
  19. sr6171

Personally really stoked for I'd kill to fall asleep, taken back by you and such a mess

20. manoverboard365

Trusted

Boulders.

Cgarnsay, GEM37 and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  21. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Absolutely Boulders for me.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  22. Merch_Mike

Mine isn't as cool looking at @MegT585's...

full (1).jpg

That's on my upper back.

MegT585 and marceting like this.
  23. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Not planning on going to a Coming Home show, but "Make Your Move" is my favorite song on that album.

"On My Mind" is pretty good too.

Personally excited to see "I Don't Wanna Know" live.

24. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

25. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I'll be at the Catalyst/Not Without A Fight date in Philly. Catalyst/Nothing Gold would have been my ideal show, but I certainly won't complain about any of this.