Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory "20 Years of Pop-Punk" Tour Tour • Page 33

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by thisisnotbrianm, Dec 7, 2016.

1. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Intro video/song up now!

johnnyutes, domotime2, kman22 and 4 others like this.
  3. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Going to this in NOLA tonight, how has a The Ataris been sounding???

4. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I didn't go to this tour, but I saw them at Warped this summer and thought they were fun and sounded good!

5. bwh0005

[]

Going to this tour tomorrow night, anybody know what kind of merch New Found Glory has?

6. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

I’ll check tonight, but I’m assuming a lot of throwback stuff and commemorative items for this specific tour

7. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

It’s a great spread. Bring a lot of cash

Matt504 likes this.
  8. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

The go fish deck; banner; vinyl for makes me sick; a bunch of t shirts saying 20 years of pop punk; a hoodie and maybe a jacket. Also a T-shirt or two with album art for whatever albums you’re seeing.

9. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Yup 100% correct

10. Yeah, Ataris are cool live. Saw them at Warped while waiting for Microwave.

Matt504 likes this.
  11. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

I think I just had my last two shows of the year. Just saw the NFG 20 year tour with The Ataris. Thought both bands put on a good show, Jordan was struggling vocally because he was sick.

Then last night had The Spill Canvas 10 year tour of No Really, I’m Fine with Wild opening up. I think Wild is a band to watch out for, very good live show. TSC played great as well, same issue as NFG though, Nick the lead singer was pushing through a head cold.