Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory "20 Years of Pop-Punk" Tour Tour • Page 32

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by thisisnotbrianm, Dec 7, 2016.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

How was that? I was thinking of swinging by to catch Pet Symmetry and heading back to NFG after since I didn't care to see Roam but ended up just grabbing a few drinks on E4 instead

2. TMS2787

Trusted

I missed PS because I had to work, which sucked because I wanted to see them but Minus The Bear was tight and put on a good set.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  3. natesmith083

Regular

Going tonight in grand rapids solo because my group bailed. Should be a fun time still!

4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I really wish this second leg was just a normal setlist tour, I would have gone again if it was

5. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Seeing this tonight finally. Sticks and Stones and Catalyst!

6. Have the Ataris started their leg yet? Interested in knowing if they're a shit show or not.

7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Last night was Roam's last date, so Ataris will be at the next date.

Had a blast at the show last night. I think I've seen NFG about 12 times or so and they never disappoint. Always a great time.

Anyone know the song that played during the band's intro video? I wasn't sure if it was a cover or an unreleased new song that NFG wrote and recorded. It sounded cool.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  8. xstatesandminds

New I think as it mentions 20 years. Maybe it will be on the deluxe version of Makes Me Sick if they do that? I know they had other songs that didn't make it onto the album. Wonder why they only played it on this tour and not the previous 20 year dates..

9. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah that’s kinda what I was thinking with the 20 years lyrics. It sounded good.

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

The intro song/video were definitely really cool. I would love them to just release that as a music video

fbrrocks likes this.
  11. Does anyone else think that NFG may wrap it up soon? I wonder if all of these 20 year shows are their attempt at touring the globe one last time before retiring. I realize they probably would have announced that in advance, so it's not super likely, but I get curious from time to time.

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

1997-Forever shirts, banner on stage etc. I don't think they're calling it quits for awhile

13. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like they won't ever really call it quits. Probably will just play shows rarely and maybe record some new music now and then.

14. SPine

Trusted

I'm cool with NFG playing into their 50s-60s

15. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I mean they still haven’t toured on the last album. And it was the best reception to an album since at least NWAF.

16. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yeah I thought it was really odd that they haven't done a proper tour cycle for Makes Me Sick, yet they included Resurrection in some of their anniversary shows.

17. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Nfg knows what theyre doing. I bet the next your they do will be new album plus good openers. I could even see co headline type tour with someone

18. btr

Trusted Supporter

They've emphasized heavily that fans don't have to worry about going anywhere. Makes Me Sick and their 27-song live shows prove they still have it in them.

fbrrocks and popdisaster00 like this.
  19. kman22

Regular

I get it, but I was pretty blown away by the fact that they had all of that footage from the last 20 years, and Steve wasn't in any of it.

20. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Could you blame them? Especially with everything that has happened this last weekend?

21. fbrrocks

Trusted

They must of really did some good editing

22. kman22

Regular

No, I just meant that they actually had that much footage with no Steve. Like the live footage from their early years, whether it was live, on tour, or in the studio. Definitely one hell of a job on the editing front.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  23. Woo! Show is tonight!

bradsonemanband and GrantCloud like this.
  24. Ataris were really solid

25. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Anything on The Ataris setlist?