Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory "20 Years of Pop-Punk" Tour Tour • Page 31

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by thisisnotbrianm, Dec 7, 2016.

1. andysoto523

Regular

I'd definitely recommend doing it. Traveling to a show in Santa Cruz (3-4 hrs away from me) was a great experience for me. My gf and I loved it there and going to a show was basically icing on the cake. The show was awesome, but I was more looking for a reason to visit Santa Cruz again, the show just gave me a date to go. If you and your wife went to school there, that's all the more reason to go.

2. PEZ experiment

I couldn't wait for the summer and the warped tour

This tour starts again today, NFG have these pins

popdisaster00 likes this.
  3. Bummer they're not playing more Resurrection shows. Easily my favorite NFG album since the self-titled album, and all of those songs are bangers. The only thing holding it back is that awful reissue they did.

4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

That's quite the opinion

estacey99 likes this.
  5. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

brooklyn from screen to stereo show is sold out. woot wooooot cya in the pit

6. PEZ experiment

New Found Glory have this shirt on tour

[​IMG]

marceting likes this.
  7. domotime2

i went to the brooklyn show and im going to have to say that this was my FAVORITE NFG show ever. I've been dying to hear the cover albums and i loved how they mixed the cover albums with self titled. Awesome crowd too. The perfect mix of dancing, moshing, singing, and everyone just being totally rad.

It wasnt sold out but a) it was raining b) it was a sunday c) they've played NYC a ton of times in the past 2 years d) they just played saturday (which was sold out) e) sunday post long halloween weekend

8. domotime2

they played my FAVORITE tracks from screen to stereo 2 also! I said before i got to the show to my friend that i wish they'd played King of Wishful Thinking, Promise You, and It Aint Me Babe...

bam bam bam..played all 3!!

9. PEZ experiment

I found a photo of the setlist from this show if you'd like to check it out, here it is

10. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

A friend gifted me two tickets to the Providence show, where they are playing Self Titles and NWAF. Seen ST about three times now, but excited about NWAF.

kman22 likes this.
  11. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I saw that show back in April. I wasn't too stoked on seeing NWAF live but it was a lot of fun. I felt it was a better live show than the previous night which was S&S/Catalyst

12. fbrrocks

Trusted

The Halloween show rocked they brought up ppl on stage at times who had costumes a lilt boy like 8-9 got to sing my friend last over you with them. For encore they all came out as Spider-Man but Ian came out as a shit head cuz he could come as a fart. They had balloons silly string and confetti all through out the night. One of my fav shows of the year

marceting and johnnyutes like this.
  13. Pats12Sox34

Regular

Very stoked for Not Without a Fight and self titled tonight. Saw coming home and sticks and stones in Boston back in March. Always a good show, excited to see Roam as well again. New album was great.

14. domotime2

haha btw how OLD are the members of ROAM?

15. quietwords

Friend had to cancel last minute on me so I will be at the Providence show solo. Say hi if you see me!
    In a Hi My Name Is Mark octopus tee. Will probably be hanging in the back for the most part.

16. kman22

Regular

Roam played all new songs except Warning Sign and Hopeless Case last night.

17. quietwords

Got there about 15 minutes before NFG started and was able to get abour four rows back from the stage. So much room on the floor. NFG killed it, though. So fun. Small crowd, though.

18. btr

Trusted Supporter

I've waited all year for tonight. Sticks & Stones and Self-Titled at a sold out Town Ballroom. Can't wait to party.

domotime2, marceting and MegT585 like this.
  19. MegT585

Trusted

See you there!

btr likes this.
  20. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Decided to buy a ticket from the FB event page for this since I live 2 blocks from the venue in Jersey City. If show starts at 8 (Roam), what time would NFG play? I'm thinking 9:15ish?

21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Roam plays 8-830 and NFG plays 9-1045

22. Think I have an extra ticket to the MPLS show if anyone needs one

23. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They literally never dissapoint. Always a great time

I can't wait to see a normal NFG setlist again though

kman22, bobby_runs and quietwords like this.
  25. TMS2787

Trusted

I fucked up and forgot that this was in town last night. I remembered when I was driving home from Minus The Bear. Whomp whomp.