Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory "20 Years of Pop-Punk" Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by thisisnotbrianm, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Wish MI was getting a Coming Home show, but I'll probably end up at the Catalyst/ST show.

2. PEZ experiment

I couldn't wait for the summer and the warped tour

Excited for San Francisco tour dates

3. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Relistened to Not Without A Fight this morning on my way to work and fuck it's gonna be so fun hearing some of those songs live again

marceting likes this.
  4. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

No Minnesota :/

5. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

We aren't getting NWAF and that bums me the hell out, they didn't even play here during that album cycle gtfo nfg

6. MegT585

Trusted

Holy. Shit. I am a massive NFG fan. Even have a tattoo with lyrics from Coming Home. I will absolutely be driving to NYC for this.

marceting and bradsonemanband like this.
  7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They posted the Not Without A Fight album art late last night. I assume we get a tour announcement later today or tomorrow.

8. MegT585

Trusted

I hope they do some sort of VIP packages as well.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  9. AndrewRnR

I'm in for all three Orlando dates.

The interesting question is we know they wrapped recording on a new album and with this being in mid-Spring I have to assume we'll be close to a release date. Would be genius move to do these shows to draw out all the casual fans then encore is new single + one other track and whatever big hit wasn't played that night (ie My Friend Over You or Hit or Miss).

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

If they did a 20th anniversary vinyl box set I would buy it.

Emokid79, joe.boy.fresh. and MegT585 like this.
  11. MegT585

Trusted

Don't get these ideas in my head. I will get my hopes up and get too excited haha

Emokid79 likes this.
  12. abear182

Regular

Is a Toss up between Chicago and Orlando now. Edging towards Orlando because of the warm weather. Chicago won't be much different to Ireland in April.

Any idea what venue these shows will be in Chicago and Orlando?

13. Matthew

Regular

Orlando will probably be at the House of Blues in Disney, which would make a fun trip.

14. himynameisdakota

Regular

I wouldn't be surprised if they went small in Orlando and had these shows at the Social which only holds like 450 people on a good night.

15. m32137

Regular

Definitely going to the first Orlando night.

16. m32137

Regular

The show they did at The Social back in March was amazing. One of the most fun concerts I've ever been to.

17. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Do we know when the new album is supposed to come out? This tour will definitely take attention away from their new album.

18. sr6171

Tour is announced at newfoundglory.com and goes on sale tomorrow but still no mention of support (if any) or venues

19. btr

Trusted Supporter

Everything about this is beautiful. Love how they switch up the album combinations. Will definitely be travelling for this.

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

“You’ll never get anywhere”, “sophomore slump", “It’s a trend that will pass”, “your ship will sink”. Well it’s been 20 years. Wondering what the voices say now? Luckily there was and still is only two voices we listen to. The passion inside of us and our loyal fans! This tour is for both. We can’t wait to play through all our albums recorded before 2010 and revisit some venues across the U.S. that we have great memories playing at. Thank you for all the years of love and support. Somehow it still feels like the beginning! Tickets for the tour go on sale tomorrow at 12 pm LOCAL TIME! #NFG20YearTour

21. Knifeparty

Venues are trickling in on Tour.

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I'm not seeing any dates on Ticketmaster or Ticketfly. We should find out venues tomorrow at the latest.

23. Knifeparty

Bottom Lounge for Chicago. Interesting...

24. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

25. MegT585

Trusted

Irving Plaza for NYC