Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory "20 Years of Pop-Punk" Tour Tour • Page 15

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by thisisnotbrianm, Dec 7, 2016.

1. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I agree this is the first time I'm hearing they're not played in full and I'm bummed about it.

pauljgreco likes this.
  2. marceting

Trusted

I'm very happy they're not playing Coming Home straight through. I love that album but it would've killed the vibe of the rest of the show/end of the show.

3. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Sooooo... how was the first night?

4. marceting

Trusted

From instagram snooping, they cover Good Charlotte "Little Things" for a min. Crazy to hear some of these Catalyst songs live. Some merch pics are up as well.

5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Just got back. You pretty much know what to expect from a NFG show at this point. Always incredibly fun with awesome crowds, this time with the bonus of hearing very rare songs that I'll probably never hear them play again. Really happy I got to hear Doubt Full (aka the most underrated NFG song) live finally and probably for the only time

I definitely am glad they shuffled up the songs actually, it flowed really well (though opening the encore with Ending in Tragedy was kind of weird) and kept it interesting since I didn't know what was coming next.

I half expected them to play Hit or Miss or another hit not from the two albums but the only song they played that wasn't from S&S or Catalyst was Happy Being Miserable (which was oddly placed right in the middle of the set)

The merch was really cool too, I actually ended up buying two shirts, which I very rarely if ever do at shows

Loved this show. NFG is the band I've seen live the most times and I will continue to for the foreseeable future

Jackbo487, MegT585 and Full Effect Ed like this.
  6. Full Effect Ed

No setlist yet?

7. MegT585

Trusted

Can you post any of the merch pics you saw in here? I can't find them

8. mirthmobile

Going tonight in Philly!

9. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I have VIP tickets (just access to a balcony I believe) for next Saturday at irving Plaza but I can't make it -anyone interested? Willing to sell them for face value

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

New Found Glory Setlist at Baltimore Sound Stage, Baltimore

Very strange to see a setlist that looks like that out of order haha but I'm very stoked.

I'm surprised they didn't play Hit Or Miss.. I wonder if they'll play My Friends Over You on non S&S nights. Would definitely be weird not to hear it but I wouldn't mind.

MegT585 likes this.
  11. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

marceting and MegT585 like this.
  12. MegT585

Trusted

Thank you!!

13. Jackbo487

Regular

I realllly like the out of order idea. Seen NFG do a couple of full album shows already in the past with S/T so I don't mind this. Makes it more fun, knowing SOMEWHAT what's coming next but not exactly.

14. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

its cool they toss in happy being miserable.

15. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Super stoked for tomorrow!

Full Effect Ed likes this.
  16. kidblink

Regular Supporter

Anyone who went last night know what time trash boat went on and what time NFG went on? Or anyone going tonight know?

17. darkstorms139

Regular

Went last night. Trash Boat went on at 7:30 and NFG went on at 8:30.

18. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

What's the lyric at the bottom of the Live Photo tee ?

19. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Philly tonight!

20. Full Effect Ed

I'm here now. First time at this venue, I really like this place a lot

21. kidblink

Regular Supporter

Great two nights in philly, really wish we got a third even though I've seen self titled already would have loved to seen NGCS but can't complain both shows were awesome

22. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Tonight was awesome! My first time at Union Transfer and the venue gets a big thumbs up from me.

monrovian likes this.
  23. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

Also in all seriousness, tonight had to be the first NFG setlist without My Friends Over You since that song was released.

24. abear182

Regular

How did the Not Without A Fight songs come across live? That is the album I am most stoked for.

25. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

I love Union Transfer. It's pretty much perfect

Mister Lyrical likes this.