Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory – “Stay Awhile” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I've never seen an air vent in the middle of a room before.

pbueddi likes this.
  3. pbueddi

Trusted

Wouldn't have been my first choice for the next video, but I suppose it is one of the better tracks.

4. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

One of the best tracks on here. Album is dumb and fun in that order, but I don't see it having a ton of staying power, which is too bad after how great the last one was.

johnthegawd likes this.
  5. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

So you'd say it won't be.... Staying Awhile

kelseyleigh and 333 GANG like this.
  6. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

My last house had one upstairs. Weird, but it was nice for air circulation lol.

pbueddi and SmithBerryCrunch like this.
  7. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

They're more common in older homes. Having a vent in the center was thought to disperse air more evenly.

AMC and SmithBerryCrunch like this.
  8. SpinelessYesBloke

Co-host of The Wasting Time Podcast

Funny how subjective music is, I thought that last album was terrible and this is their best in years. Certainly their best for me since being a four-piece.

9. SFguitar

Regular

Yeah I don't get the love for MMS either. It's pretty boring and lacking hooks

SpinelessYesBloke likes this.
  10. [​IMG]

dp619 and pbueddi like this.
  11. thisisasong

This album feels very formulaic and by-the-numbers. Like a dollar store version of NFG. I’m happy for the NFG fans who enjoy it but it’s just not for me. And I am someone who has been a fan since I bought their first album at Walmart in 2000.