Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory – “December’s Here”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

I never do this but I really feel compelled to comment on how abysmally awful this song is

3. BradBradley

Regular

I wanna hear a NFG Christmas song with Ryan Key writing the lyrics and also apparently writing the music.

fredwordsmith likes this.
  4. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

This is literally the Grow Old With You song from the Wedding Singer with different lyrics. That being said I actually really do like Jordans vocals on the track, doesn't sound as forced as he does on some other NFG songs

Dying_ambiance likes this.
  5. SFguitar Dec 1, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 1, 2020)
    SFguitar

Regular

I know these guys have sucked since Steve was kicked out, but this is laughably bad even for a dumb xmas song

Was their last album successful? I'm surprised Hopeless hasn't dropped them yet

6. gbuffers

England.

You sound like someone who has a fulfilling life.

7. SpinelessYesBloke

Co-host of The Wasting Time Podcast

Came here to say this.

Bayside 182 likes this.
  8. LightsOut

Regular

Nfg christmas are usually very good...

9. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I chuckled

10. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

It’s not my cup of tea.

That said, if it allows the band to make money, feed their families and continue to exist to play all the shit I already love and can go back to instead of this, I’m not gonna judge or get snarky. It’s hard as shit out there for most bands.

I wish they could get it together again. MMS was phenomenal. But they’ve given us a ton of great art, and I’m not gonna bitch about a one-off single when they have hours of stuff I already love with every atom in my bones.

11. mit_backwards

Regular

Im excited to hear the re-recorded version of It Never Snows in Florida.

12. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Looking forward to the 7 new songs and the re-recorded Christmas songs

pbueddi likes this.