Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Found Glory – “20 Years From Now” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. gbuffers

England.

At 2:18 I saw the tip of Steve's guitar... This means he DID exist!

I like the song. Different vibe but it's cool and I think it will grow on me even more as time goes by. Those videos take me back... I'm so old. LOST FISHES!

Analog Drummer likes this.
  3. BleedingDodgerBlue

I was just at the Omaha show two weeks ago when they played this and was wondering if they were going to release the song. Love it!

4. Analog Drummer

Regular

Hahaha. Although is that him close up in Polaroid bout 0:30

5. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

This played in front of their show a few weeks ago. I think it's sweet as hell. I may be a sentimental bastard, but I love it when they write songs like this one. Lots of heart. Glad it got a proper release.

CAC3 likes this.
  6. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Really nice song.

7. schackbr

Regular

good song. made me a little sad about getting older, but hey that's life.

8. Jake Z

Regular

Great song and video.

9. CAC3

Dog

Absolutely love this track. While I enjoy all sides of NFG, it is nice to hear something a little more heartfelt. Hope these guys never ever stop.

10. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Ugh don't remind us!

11. jeff.dart

Regular

I just picked up their album and I gotta say I'm enjoying it more than the last 3 they put out. Good return to form.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  12. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I really enjoyed this. Reminded me a lot of the "Story So Far" dvd. Feel pretty old realizing that came out 15 years ago.

13. delvec19

Trusted

Songs like this make me want to go as many shows as possible now. Before I know it I'll be 40 and just look flat out weird as hell at concerts probably.