Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Circa Survive?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Brent likes this.
  2. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

Just found it on youtube and definitely seems new and like a polished recordng. I support their patreon and they're releasing a lot of new music on there, but most of it are B sides, demoes, rough ideas etc. Didn't see this one unless I missed it. A new album announcement would be a nice treat. I've had a Juturna tattoo for 10 years, so it's always an interesting experience to see if their new music vibes with me and makes me feel as passionate as I did about it back then. Ultimately, I love all their albums, but I haven't always appreciated them all on release.

3. silentc

Regular

I'm not sure if its this one or another one but someone recently posted something in a group I'm in saying they put a new song up on their Patreon

4. Allthegiganticthings

Regular

Pretty sweet song.

5. DoctorM

Regular Supporter

They have put some new demos on their Patreon, but this was not one of them. Came as a total surprise to me at the end of the live stream. I'm surprised they haven't put it on the Patreon yet since the window to buy the stream ended on Monday.

Their Patreon is worth it if you're a fan. They release covers, new demos, and "safe camp sessions" (basically new arrangements of existing songs) every month. Plus there is a live zoom Q&A every month for the top 2 tiers.

6. bobsheiskawy

is it the same for you? Prestigious

The stream was great, and a surprise new song is about the best ending to any event like this I've watched in the past year.

Bartek T. likes this.
  7. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

New music?! I’m here for it forever and always.

Bartek T. likes this.
  8. Ska Senanake

Trusted

I thought the last 2 albums were amazing. Would love an album more like BSN tho.

billyboatman and xenoabe like this.
  9. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I don't know what the hell is that, a future single or what - but it's amazing! I'm on another listen today, and it's grown on me already