Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New Blink-182 Song “Quarantine” Coming Soon • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 26, 2020.

1. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Boy, I thought we were all pretty high on NINE, weren't we? The back half, in particular, is the best stuff they've done since reuniting.

If they can tap into that weird energy, I'm actually really excited to see what this sounds like.

2. AMC

Regular

R
    Really? The last album was awesome.

333 GANG and .K. like this.
  3. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Band has been a good listen from Dude Ranch to present day in my opinion. Plus, Mark, Travis, Matt, and Tom are all still very active right now making new music (and for multiple projects).

Bring on the new music.

mmhmm likes this.
  4. 333 GANG

ACAB

I still really enjoy Nine. Lots of very good songs on that record.

5. Walkabout

Regular

I remember when this kind of headline got me super excited :/

6. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Well “Blink 182” “featuring” on a track is something they would’ve never done with Tom in the band. It’s crystal clear now that Tom was the glue, didn’t want to tarnish the legacy. Whereas Mark and Travis are okay with pissing out content.

7. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

In that case Tom needed to bring a lot more glue than he used on his last two blink releases

333 GANG likes this.
  8. 333 GANG

ACAB

The glue to what? Not wanting to get together with his bandmates and make music, but instead make bad records from his home studio?

9. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

The glue that didn’t want to stick around.

BradBradley likes this.
  10. DooDooBird

Trusted

Tom was more like rubber cement.

11. silentc

Regular

Still waiting

.K. likes this.