Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

New ‘Star Wars’ TV Show Announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Entertainment Weekly:

Disney announced Thursday development on another live-action Star Wars TV series, this one centered around Diego Luna’s doomed Rogue One character Cassian Andor.

The company says the drama is in the works for Disney’s new streaming service and follows the adventures of the rebel spy during the formative years of the Rebellion. Naturally, the drama takes place before the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

2. BradBradley

Regular

Rogue One... is the best Star Wars movie, and I love Star Wars. I will definitely watch this show when it comes out.

Essie likes this.
  3. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Rogue 1 is the best movie outside the original trilogy IMO.

4. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Cool. I really like Rogue One. Below Episodes 4, 5, & 8, but still up there. And, he seems like a character that I'd wanna spend more time with.

Between this and the Marvel stuff, I'm just gonna have to get that Disney streaming platform.

5. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I did not like Rogue One, but I’ll watch anything Star Wars related lol

6. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Rogue One is my favourite Star Wars movie, so I’m glad to learn more of Cassian’s history & the RA. I am very curious about how the tone of the series will be.

BradBradley likes this.