Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 96

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I loved Role Models back then. I was curious to see if the kid ever did anything substantial beyond it and he really hasn’t. Bummer because he was hilarious in his role

2. dash64

This is my design

What about Fear and Desire?

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

He was good on 30 Rock

johnnyferris likes this.
  4. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

At the bottom, lol.

5. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

6. The Lucky Moose and RyanPm40 like this.
  7. xapplexpiex and coleslawed like this.
  8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Both those last two posts make me happy

9. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Watching new York minute and I forgot how much Mary Kate's character in this influenced so much of my faux punk rock rebellion I cannot that she's trying to make it to a simple plan video shoot as her plot line but I know me at the time would be all over that and I remember just dying over her style and whole aesthetic lmao

10. Kiana

Ugh I always wanted to be a rebellious outspoken dgaf Mary Kate but I was always an uptight Ashley at :heart:

11. Kiana Oct 7, 2018
    (Last edited: Oct 7, 2018)
    Kiana

The amount of flip flops in this movie is a v unfortunate sign of the times. Bob Saget cameo is a+. Amount of times they've had MKA either naked or scantily clad like spreading their legs is a Choice and probs part of why they don't act anymore.

Kingjohn_654 and Jason Tate like this.
  12. Kiana

Omg simple plan has showed up finally this movie is such a time capsule

13. Kiana

OH MY GOD THEY WENT INTO A STORE TO ASK FOR DIRECTIONS OR SOMETHING AND SAW IT WAS A BLACK OWNED SALON WITH BLACK CUSTOMERS AND THEY LIED AND MADE AN EXCUSE TO LEAVE.

But the patrons are too nice and gave them a movie montage makeover anyway

14. Kiana Oct 7, 2018
    Kiana

Ok I know I need to stop live posting a movie from a million years ago but Eugene levy is in this movie and hijacks the RV of a guy who is now in Schitts Creek alongside Levy and I am amused by this pop culture trivia.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  15. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

that was a fucking journey

riotspray likes this.
  16. Kiana

Oh my God Mary Kate tries to wing Ashley's economy speech and starts quoting Avril Lavigne's Complicated this is the best movie of all time and deserves to be rescreened in all the theaters YEARLY and the fact that it didn't get an academy award solidifies the Oscar's is a JOKE

17. Kiana

None of my posts even touched on the fact that Jack Osborne and Jared padelecki shared a scene together and Dr Drew is the dad. A+ film and my life is better having rewatched it. It's on Netflix obv hence why I spammed this thread and yall should watch this underrated classic piece of cinema thanx

18. Kiana Oct 7, 2018
    Kiana

Omg I clicked off Netflix to my directv and the lizzie mcquire movie is on. Throwback Thursday to when I was too dumb to realize Hilary plays both characters and I thought it was two different actresses. I'm not gonna live post this one but I just want to point out Hillary's Italian accent and my old crush on Gordo k thanx

Edit : lmao someone totally ghost sings for her in this movie like it's her on the chorus but no way on this earth she sings all the other bits I am slain

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Gordo was cuter than Ethan Craft and Lizzie was cuter than Kate

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  20. Kiana

So many heart throbs of that Era just had swoopy or blonde hair and I swear nobody even looked at their faces like no hate #AllTheLove ChristinaAguilera-Beautiful.mp4 but that's the trooth.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  21. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I wish I could have a separate Queue for movies and one for TV shows.

22. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

I would love to be able to build multiple lists. like a binge queue and a serious movie night queue and an already seen it 10 times but it makes great background noise queue.

23. You could create multiple accounts to switch to for each.

24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Literally the only thing the Amazon Prime UI has over the Netflix one

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

itt: things i didn't realize i needed

coleslawed likes this.