Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 87

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

supernovagirl and ChaseTx like this.
  2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

3. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

supernovagirl and ChaseTx like this.
  5. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Kingjohn_654 and bradsonemanband like this.
  6. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Shakriel likes this.
  7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Paul Rudd as the star of a new comedy series is literally the best news I've heard in days

8. transrebel59

Regular

I understand the backlash against Insatiable but the representation of trans and gay characters really connected with me. A lot of feelings that I felt during transitioning were accurate.

9. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Cheers is so questionable rn. Sam was reminiscing about his ex and his ex's daughter who he knew as a kid and they'd go on pony rides and other little kid stuff and then they both showed up in the present and the daughter is a teen now and he's super into her like sexualizing her while also referencing things they did when she was a kid like it's beyond disgusting. Haven't finished the episode but wtf??

10. zigbigwig

Star Trek: Discovery is so good most of the time that I am weirded out at how bad the bad episodes are.

I think the worst one for me so far is the time loop one. Such a weak ending, and then they follow it up with a great episode and a crazy great one after.

11. TedSchmosby

Trusted

And Mac and Me

RyanPm40 and bradsonemanband like this.
  12. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Lol The Package

13. Kiana

On this episode of Cheers Diane is holding up Donald trump as some sort of high caliber of man to date and I canNAWT at this propaganda

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

he got mentioned at least twice on Friends and it was really weird

[​IMG]

15. Kiana

He shows up as a pop culture reference in quite a bit tbh but I never would've expected to see him come up as someone's ideal dating prospect?? I thought I misheard at first lol

16. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

He gets called out a few times in Golden Girls as well. It’s always super jarring.

Home Alone 2 is even worse of course...

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  17. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

If it were up to me I'd say, "you're hired... and you can work here as long as you want."

19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Netflix all of a sudden won’t open on my Samsung Smart Tv. I’m connected to internet and other apps work but Netflix just gets stuck on a loading screen until I gets ‘Netflix has encountered an error’. This has been happening on and offfor months but past few days can’t get on at all. I’ve tried resetting my smart hub (didn’t fix it), unplugging TV (didn’t fix it) and uninstalling app (not possible). No clue what to do.

20. zigbigwig

I don't own a Samsung TV and I'm not sure if this is the same as resetting the smart hub but have you tried restoring factory settings? If there is even an option like that.

Jason Tate likes this.
  21. That is weird.

No other way to reboot or reset the tv?

Google help?

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

From everything I googled the options were reset Smart Hub Apps (didn’t work), Unplug TV for 2 minutes (didn’t work), unplug Modem and TV (didn’t work).

It’s just Netflix. Everything else works fine. I’ve had this happen before for 20 minutes or so, but never a full day.

zigbigwig likes this.
  23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I have two Samsung Smart TVs and it seems to be an issue on both TVs right now. So it’s definitely not the TV. Either a connection issue with Netflix or a service provider issue.

24. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I’ve gotten this error too from time to time (also have a Samsung smart TV) but no issues today with Netflix. Do other devices connect to Netflix for you?

Edit: just saw your other posts and see it’s just the tv. Weird.

25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I’ve actually had issues recently on my tv, but it’s not a smart tv. I couldn’t open Netflix for about almost a full day. It eventually worked, but was real annoying. My internet was working fine too.