Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 74

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I've been kinda down and lonely lately and Queer Guy season 2 has been amazing at picking me up!

Queer Guy unrelated but Netflix related, I usually put frasier on my phone and fall asleep to it but somehow last night I rolled over on the phone and when I woke up I had watched a Kat Williams special??? Sleep me wtf.

2. upload_2018-6-22_16-34-24.jpeg

lol.

Mrplum5089, Kiana and imthesheriff like this.
  3. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I have one episode left and I’m going to be sad when I watch it tonight and have no more episodes.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. imthegrimace

I finished Queer Eye and I’m legit sad.

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. imthegrimace

Also Bobby is probably my least favorite but damn he probably does the most work.

marceting likes this.
  6. upload_2018-6-22_21-22-41.jpeg

marceting, Kiana and imthesheriff like this.
  7. imthegrimace

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I'm only half-way through but I like that they let Bobby express himself and talk about his struggles more this season, and I like how Bobby is kinda lowkey and chill, I almost instinctively said he's the straight man but that's very much the wrong phrase here haha

Kiana and Jason Tate like this.
  9. Kiana

Yeah so far this season has made me like Bobby a lot. Antoni and tan are my faves rn but bobby does a ton of work. His stuff just doesn't rly get focused on cause it's more of a surprise, but I do feel like so far from what I've seen they're trying to showcase him a bit more like with taking that dude to the neon place and his idea for the silent auction

10. imthegrimace

11. Kiana

This lying dude on queer eye is super annoying so far. I need karamo to slap him.

12. Hahaha he drove me crazy!

imthesheriff likes this.
  13. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Just saw my first episode of QE - the season 2 opener with Mama. Man, that episode had me choking back some tears - Antoni certainly didn't help :crylaugh:

14. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

YES! He was the worst. His mom was straight up gonna slap him if the camera weren’t there.

15. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I need to start watching Queer Eye.

16. imthegrimace

Yes. It’s that good. I watched basically both seasons in 2 days.

Jason Tate likes this.
  17. marceting

Trusted

SO GOOD. As a straight guy I didn't know if others my age watched this but it turns out my entire office of 25-35 year old guys watch this as well. Kind've cool, we talk about episodes every day.

aoftbsten likes this.
  18. RyanPm40

My family loved What Not To Wear growing up, and I never realized that it's a completely blatant rip off of QE. Never saw the original show.

19. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

My family and I used to watch the original back in the day. A lot of people at my office have been talking about it too, men and women.

marceting likes this.
  20. Kiana

I wish they would revive what not to wear. I heard stacy and Clinton dislike each other now tho which is crushing. Stacy is one of the celebs I like more after following them. She posts rly awesome progressive stuff. And that show taught me so many invaluable lil style tips! I love stacy London so much I can't handle it.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I haven't seen the original Queer Eye since it was on back in the day, wonder how it holds up, that and Will And Grace were my first examples of gay representation for better and for worse

Contender likes this.
  22. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Has anyone listened to Jonathan's podcast, "getting curious" yet? I just found out it existed

23. imthegrimace

No but I did follow them all on Instagram and it was one of my better decisions.

Jason Tate likes this.
  24. marceting

Trusted

MUST WATCH

Jason Tate likes this.
  25. RyanPm40

That Trump-supporting cop episode of QE was uncomfortable to watch

Wharf Rat likes this.