Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 73

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Also, this episode was great.

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I love antoni so much I can't handle it like he's so my type minus the sexual orientation thing. I love them all tho :heart:

I'm too cynical and boring to be in the fab five lol they're always so positive and friendly and fun

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  3. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

Sorry, should have been more specific. I liked that guy. He looked a lot like Chris Martin. I meant Arian (just now realizing it is episode 6), the guy that didn’t finish his last class. He seemed to be compulsively lying. And his mom was PISSED at the end.

4. Haven't seen that one yet, looks like it's next.

5. Mort Michaels

I think they really upped their game this season on QE, even though it was back to back with S1, but I love that I feel like each of the Fab 5 grew in some way and learned something. Tan also became my fav this season with the reaction the Fraiser Crane guy.

Kiana likes this.
  6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

only saw the first 2 eps of season 2 so far, glad they gave Bobby an emotional arc even though Karamo was kind of a dick and talking over him a bit, Karamo is def too "gotta hear both sides" for me

ChaseTx likes this.
  7. dlemert

Trusted

Frasier Crane guy was the absolute best.

8. Kiana

Yeah karamo can get a lil devil's advocate for me. I think he genuinely tries to see the best in people, but at some point it's like "....." which is why that Trump supporter ep is still my least fave.

Contender and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  9. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Jonathan is one of the only angels on earth, and I won't listen to anything other than that.

10. Kiana

Jonathan annoyed me a bit the first season cause I have a more quiet reserved personality so his was like OMG at first, but he's a sweetheart and he seems lovely

11. Kiana

Queer Eye has a spotify promo to see which one ur tastes are most similar to and I got karamo but I am unconvinced because I had more songs in common with Tan and and Antoni what is this #conspiracy

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Jason Tate like this.
  12. Mort Michaels

Yeah Jonathan annoyed me at first, too, but he has become my favorite. I like that they have lessened the parts where they are trying to make the "heroes" uncomfortable. Jonathan is so overwhelmingly positive and we need more of that in our lives.

Kiana likes this.
  13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Sometimes Jonathan is a bit thirsty and extra but who among us isn't, I've also come to like his hair and know it's not his fault that he and Jared Leto have the same hairstyle, he is still pure

and I got Tan @Kiana

upload_2018-6-19_21-43-49.png

Kiana and Jason Tate like this.
  14. Mort Michaels

Tan is my favorite. I like that he is more understated and really clever. His fashion is also hard to match and I think actively works to make the heroes feel good about themselves through showing them what they could look like with just a little extra effort.

It is also unfair how good looking Antoni is. Like fucking so unfair.

15. Just started Queer Eye and cried my way through the first two episodes and now I'm on this MAGA cop episode lol what a fucking bummer this is

Wharf Rat, OotyPa, Jason Tate and 2 others like this.
  16. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Queer eye is so good. I watched the first episode a month ago and am now flying through the rest.

Kiana likes this.
  17. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Almost done with Rectify. Thank you to folks in earlier pages with good feedback on that show. What an underrated show on several levels.

18. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Tugs at the ol' heart strings, huh?

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Such a good show

20. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

That’s an understatement. The way every character is so dynamic is really impressive. One of the best written shows I’ve seen. Straight up.

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  21. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

That scene with Kerwin (I'm sure you know what I'm referring to) can make me tear up watching it now even though I'm a year or two removed from it.

Michael Schmidt and OotyPa like this.
  22. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Because I know you.

23. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

24. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

"I need to say something to my friend. I just need a moment. Please."

jesus christ

Michael Schmidt likes this.
  25. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I’ve watched about 12 hours of queer eye in the last 2 days and this show is perfect and I hope it goes on forever.

Jason Tate and Kiana like this.