Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 72

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

This episode of Cheers where Sam's friend comes out as gay aged reeeeeally badly. They all came off awful except sam, diane, and maybe coach. Them actually threatening to leave the bar because they thought it had gay patrons and then tricking the guys they thought were gay into leaving the bar wtf. Felt more extreme than the other badly aged homophobic sitcom stuff I've seen. Like they actually wanted to leave the bar because Sam wouldn't discriminate against customers and there wasn't growth or a lesson learned except for maybe Sam. Things like this are such a downside to my love of classic sitcoms.

2. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Yeah I remember watching that a couple years ago. The thing is maybe it was seen as being progressive at the time but now it makes most of the characters look horrible

Kiana likes this.
  3. Kiana

Yeah I felt like the ending was supposed to be progressive for the time with Diane telling them they were wrong and actually the gay guys are still here and hahaha they gave the homophobic guy a kiss on the cheek cause he was wrong about who he assumed he was gay based off looks. But yeah. Does nawt translate today!

ChaseTx likes this.
  4. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

What do you guys think of Michelle Wolf’s show? For me, it’s pretty hit or miss.

5. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Can’t wait to get home and watch queer eye season 2 with my partner.

6. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I watched the first season of The Good Place on Netflix and loved it and was super bummed that the second season wasn't there. For the first time in years and years, I actually went and bought it on Amazon Prime and started season two. I'm staying out of the thread for it to avoid spoilers, but I'm loving it and will probably catch up this weekend.

7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I also thought throughout watching Evil Genius how fucked it was someone made the concept into a comedy movie. Though I never saw 30 Min or Less.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  8. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Gave it a shot, but don’t really find her that funny.

9. How is it?! Better/worse/just as perfect as the first season???

10. ugman_2000

Trusted Prestigious

Stoked that Netflix have picked up Lucifer to save it after it got cancelled.

11. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

First ep was emotional as expected and this season they have a diverse lineup of people.

Zilla and bradsonemanband like this.
  12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

13. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

KB :heart:

Jason Tate likes this.
  14. Kiana Jun 18, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 18, 2018)
    Kiana

Those are my initials too so for a sec I was like huh what thread is this lol who is heart emojing me??? #egotistical

15. Kiana

Slowly watching queer guy lately. First episode almost made me cry. I also died at Tan's reaction when that guy said Frasier Crane was his style icon. I wanna be part of a fab five!

16. I love QE so much.

marceting, bradsonemanband and Kiana like this.
  17. Colby Searcy Jun 19, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 19, 2018)
    Colby Searcy

You too KB, you too
    :heart:

18. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Haha that's awesome. My initials are JB and when Julien Baker is discussed here, a lot of folks abbreviate and I get weirded out sometimes if I don't pay attention. Lol

Kiana and Colby Searcy like this.
  19. Colby Searcy

Started Seven Seconds yesterday, anybody else watch it?

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Contender, Jason Tate and ChaseTx like this.
  21. Hahah, I love him.

22. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

It is SO beautiful. My favorite show on TV right now. S2E7 is my favorite of the show.

23. We just finished S2E5 last night, so I'm looking forward to the next!

24. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

It may not be as emotional as the Remy episode, but I love it nonetheless. The burnout guy this season bugged me, though. And I think it showed on the faces of the Fab 5.

25. The Burning Man-fan episode?