Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 32

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

is torrenting out of the question?

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I think there's 440 episodes so I expected it to take me a while. It was nice always being able to put it on tho and have a new ep, like i could ~watch it forever lol

suicidesaints and ChaseTx like this.
  3. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

There's a lot of funny parts but the story is all over the place. Not very focused writing.

4. I finished Friends from College last night. I liked it a lot, but those types of shows are my jam. It does have some jarring shifts in tone here and there (and most of the characters are bad people) but I really liked it.

hienz4 likes this.
  5. manoverboard365

Trusted

I'm almost done with the season. Personally I think it's one of the funniest shows I've seen in a while. I need to read these reviews and understand why its getting panned so badly. Only thing I can think of is that it bounces a little too much with the stories. There are some characters that barely get screentime and then suddenly they focus on their stories as if we've been with them this whole time. Also the main character is a dirtbag adulterer but they kind of write it as if he's supposed to be our hero.

But it is still really funny. Watch it if you're looking to laugh out loud, but don't expect too captivating a story.

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

This looks pretty good.

HalfHearted and Joe like this.
  7. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

I'm really excited to binge Ozark this weekend

johnnyferris likes this.
  8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Ah yes, forgot that Ozark starts this weekend. Nice!

9. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Very excited to dig into Ozark after watching the trailer.

10. Kiana

I started the west wing to try and distract from my broken heart and I don't believe for a second that Rob Lowe eats French fries.

11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Did anyone end up watching Lion on Netflix? The subtitles are all messed up. They're delayed an hour. So when you're an hour into the film, the subtitles from the beginning show up. Pretty frustrating

12. Kiana Jul 18, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 22, 2017)
    Kiana

I tried looking it up and I found the first season which was a 70gb file with 10 seeders so I guess I'd have it downloaded in like a year lol.

suicidesaints likes this.
  13. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Ugh. That sounds like a nightmare. I looked on one of my private trackers that has EVERYTHING and they only had one season too, with just a few seeders.

Kiana likes this.
  14. manoverboard365

Trusted

So I mentioned earlier that Friends from College has some great music. It finally dawned on me that all the music is from 93-96, which I imagine is when the characters were in college. Makes sense now lol

15. Kiana

I think the west wing is a rebound and I'm just not ready yet! Nobody dramatically yells QUE Every 20 minutes and the sets aren't even wobbly and cheap. Like it's not bad but it's just Too Soon so I'm not paying close enough attention!

16. Kiana

YOU GUYS. I JUST HOOKED UP MY DIRECTV AND REBELDE IS GONNA BE ON AT 930 BUT IDK WHICH EPISODE AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE DVR THAT LETS ME RECORD BUT THIS IS PROMISING.

Also I told my dad about the struggle and he was like oh that must be what this girl at work was talking about cause she had to order the box set off Amazon and I am just like omg don't be fooled it's not the full episodes, my dad's coworker!!

17. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Sandra Bullock is going to be the lead in an adaptation of an excellent horror book called Bird Box. Should be really good, tough one to make into a movie.

18. Kiana

Ok rebelde on the tv is further behind than where I'm at but I'd rather that than too far! Sucks I can't record it tho but u know I'm gonna be planning my days around when it's on lol

19. You can YouTube rebelde and the episode number you want and I'm sure it will be on there

20. eight30

Regular

I love this book! I was just talking about it the other day. What good news!

Vivatoto likes this.
  21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Anyone start watching Ozark yet?

22. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Just came here to ask the same thing.

I still want to check out Friends From College, but I think I'm gonna put Ozark before it.

23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Seems to be getting decent reviews and I'm a big fan of Bateman (just watched The Gift last night for the first time) so I'm really looking forward to watching it. I just wish Netflix didn't hype it up by saying 'Breaking Bad + Fargo = Ozark.' In my opinion, that was not smart marketing to try to group it in with insanely respected shows and amp up everyone's expectations.

suicidesaints and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  24. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

There's absolutely zero chance it will match up to either of those shows, but I still have high hopes for it. Didn't know they were marketing it that way... that's just crazy.

25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, when they released the trailer. Just not smart.