Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 31

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. They added Lion. Did anyone see that? Is it worth watching?

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Yeah it's cute and enjoyable

popdisaster00 likes this.
  3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Dying to see it. Will try to watch it sometime this week.

4. tucah

not champ Prestigious

5. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

6. manoverboard365

Trusted

I always felt like Jason Bateman's played the same character in every movie he's been in. Looks like hes branching out a little here, looking forward to watching it.

7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm really looking forward to watching Ozark. It's getting some good reviews thus far too.

8. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

He was kinda different in that one movie where he runs into the guy he knew from school or whatever

suicidesaints likes this.
  9. Obviously you all haven't seen Teen Wolf Too

[​IMG]

10. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Woe

11. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

The Gift. That was a pretty good movie

suicidesaints likes this.
  12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I don't think there's anything wrong with being an actor with a distinctive style

13. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yeah I really enjoyed The Gift.

suicidesaints and ChaseTx like this.
  14. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

He was pretty different in Dodgeball

Vivatoto, RJ Knorr and chewbacca110 like this.
  15. Kiana

I didn't like the gift tbh

16. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I saw this out of context so I have no idea what you're talking about but this is basically how I describe every movie or tv show, it drives my friends crazy lmao

coleslawed and Kiana like this.
  17. manoverboard365

Trusted

I definitely recommend Friends From College. I finished the first three episodes and its absolutely hilarious.

18. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I finished it in one sitting today haha. Pretty good, I hope they fix some of the issues for the second season.

19. It's great

20. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I was putting off finishing The Keepers, but I just finished the last four episodes today. I feel depressed and incredibly angry.

That last episode was so hard to get through. I just want to cry the rest of the day.

21. Kiana

MY LIFE IS OVER. I'VE BEEN WATCHING REBELDE FOR A YEAR NOW AND WAS ON EPISODE 156 AND NOW WITHOUT ANY WARNING (THAT I NOTICED) THEY TOOK AWAY THE FIRST 215 EPISODES SO NOW IT STARTS ON EPISODE 216. Y'ALL. Y'ALL. THE 2ND WORST PART IS THAT I THOUGHT THE APP WAS JUST WEIRD ON MY NEW TV SO I ACCIDENTALLY WATCHED PART OF EPISPDE 216 AND NOW I SPOILED MYSELF. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WATCH EPISODES 157-215?! HOW, SWAY?! Brb off to eBay to look for a box set I guess omg!! Someone come collect me because i am in ruins

suicidesaints and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  22. Kiana

They don't sell the dvds of the complete episodes cause it would take over 100 dvds to put it all on there. Someone just leave me here to diiiiiiie

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  23. manoverboard365 Jul 17, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 17, 2017)
    manoverboard365

Trusted

Now I'm 5 episodes into Friends From College. Not only is it still really funny, but they also get 2 thumbs up from me for their music selections. Oasis, Stone Roses, and everyone's favorite cover of Wild Horses from that marky mark movie from back in the day....good stuff.

EDIT: And now Modest Mouse at the end of episode 6. Keep 'em coming.

imthesheriff likes this.
  24. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

That's too many episodes, it would take me years

25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Is Friends From College really any good? Getting panned by critics and a real low rating (for a TV show) on imdb as well.