Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 153

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

2. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I started Shrill on Hulu and I’ve sobbed like 3 times already it’s so good
    The instant feeling of being SEEN that this show provides is amazing. Representation is so important. Why have thin white men and women been the normal for so long, fuck it’s so boring!

3. marissalg

Trusted

I need to cancel all my plans so I can catch up on all my shows. I forgot the new Arrested Development dropped.

4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I've still never watched Arrested Development but I really should

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I don't know why but I never watched any of the Netflix seasons of AD even though I consider the first three seasons some of my favorite television of all-time.

I didn't have Netflix when S4 came out and I remember there were a lot of negative reactions to it, so by the time I got Netflix I just went for other things. One of these days, I'll catch up on S4&5

6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Eh, after all the stuff with Tambor and how mixed/negative the reactions have been, there’s not much point in watching them now. I liked S4 when it came out but I’m super done with it now. I haven’t felt sad about missing 5 at all.

aliens exist, Cameron, OotyPa and 3 others like this.
  7. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

4 and 5 aren't close to touching how amazing the first 3 seasons are but I still enjoyed them and will watch more if they do continue, but I doubt they will.

8. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Yeah I love the first 3 seasons but after seeing how Jessica was treated it literally killed all desire to watch the show

9. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m still messed up from that interview. Hearing her like that crushed me. It totally soured me on most of the male cast in addition to Tambor.

Jason Tate likes this.
  10. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I watched season 4 and remember literally nothing lol

riotspray and Ken like this.
  11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

12. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

The funniest part of "The Dirt" is after an hour and a half of women being reduced to sex toys, it suggested I watch "Queer Eye" after. Good suggestion!

13. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Casual reminder that as of today Cold War is on amazon prime and available in 4k if your device supports it. highly recommend it.

Zilla and yung_ting like this.
  14. Anyone plan on checking out that Idris Elba show?

15. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Which one?

16. Colby Searcy likes this.
  17. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Never Heard of it. Thought you were talking Luther at first

18. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I watched about fifteen minutes and turned it off, didn’t grab my attention at all.

19. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

coleslawed likes this.
  20. GBlades

Trusted

Jonathan Van Ness is a treasure

21. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Selling Sunset is so bad, I love it

22. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Turn Up Charlie. Might only be a Netflix branded show in Europe. It's about this washed up DJ and one hit wonder that becomes a nanny for his high school buddy who's a famous actor married to a famous DJ. Sounds silly but it's a really cool show.

23. zmtr

Trusted

“The Dirt” is one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. Astoundingly bad.

24. currytheword

Trusted

I didn't find it bad, but I can understand how this movie is entirely undesirable or uninteresting given the current climate. Those guys lived a very fast, dangerous life that somewhat reads like a horror story if you've ever touched on Nikki Sixx's personal book "The Heroin Diaries." Tough read, but worth it if you're interested in it.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  25. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

Was Mötley Crüe involved in the production of The Dirt…? I am not usually a fan of the very authorised musical biopics like Bohemian Rhapsody. I don't think you get a very interesting or worthwhile take on the material when the people themselves are so heavily involved. It leads to relatively minor things like that editorial CLUSTERFUCK of a scene around the table at the restaurant in Bohemian Rhapsody, but it also leads to avoiding too much that may paint the subject in a negative light.

I would actually be pretty interested in a movie about Mötley Crüe back in the day made by a filmmaker(s) with no connection to the band. I have less than zero interest in ever seeing a Mötley Crüe movie where the guys from the band themselves had any input on the script whatsoever beyond just being interviewed, or had a say in the edit in any capacity at all.