Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 152

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

2. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

From what I've heard, like most renovation shows, at if items are donated, for like advertising purposes and whatnot. I would almost guarantee Samsung(I think that's who makes them) probably have em the refrigerators considering EVERY renovation contained the same one

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

4. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

That's a no

coleslawed and RyanPm40 like this.
  5. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

[​IMG]

Colby Searcy likes this.
  6. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Haha yeah Samsung sponsored the heck out of them, they were using a Samsung tablet the entire time in the car and I spotted Karamo with an S9

coleslawed and Colby Searcy like this.
  7. RyanPm40 Mar 18, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 18, 2019)
    RyanPm40

Compared to a scripted TV series, I wonder if QE benefits from only having to pay 5 stars on the show, rather than having background actors to pay, guest stars, etc. It probably helps with renovation and travel costs, but I could be totally wrong.

8. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Decided to throw T2 Trainspotting on and really enjoyed it. Heard from a few people that it was quite shitty, but I thought it was a great sequel

9. Which is so funny cuz they all use iPhone - but gotta get that cash!! Probably the first time Karamo touched a S9
    58E76226-899A-4275-B058-EFBEAAB80CD5.jpeg 1A0EE1EC-E179-4757-B5F9-2286F648495C.jpeg 4F8C0616-5122-4869-AE09-6861FD66512E.jpeg 71B8DAAC-F63C-40CD-BE18-283515DE27B2.jpeg DEAF7553-37A7-4BD6-8C5F-352A8F56C3C8.jpeg

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. RyanPm40

Lmao I think it's so funny when people get caught doing that

I remember MKBHD calling out Gal Gadot for that when she was supposed to be representing Huawei. He just thought it was funny and didn't mean anything malicious about it, but she blocked him on Twitter after it and then from there-on, her tweets are from Huawei devices

Jason Tate likes this.
  11. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

So my wife and I started watching QE Season 3 last night, and apparently I have a huge crush on Antoni. She told me last night that she's been keeping a running tally across all 3 seasons now of how many times I have said something along the lines of "Wow, Antoni is a really good looking guy." or "Antoni is really fit."

12. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

It is probably easier, but they definitely go all out for them. They basically had to get a ton of apartments in that loft for the entire cast and crew for six-seven months. The rent for that place is not cheap.

RyanPm40 and imthesheriff like this.
  13. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

And not to spoil anything for next season (or to name drop), but I have a friend that's a part of the crew that gave me details about the next season that sounds like it will leave people sobbing.

14. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

WHEN IS IT COMING OUT???

coleslawed and Jason Tate like this.
  15. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Hahaha. Not sure. They shot this current season and the next in Kansas City. If they're going the rate they did last year, probably July, after "Stranger Things" drops.

16. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I started Atlanta and I'm relating too much to Earn and it doesn't feel good

Otherwise great show

lostawholeyear and Serh like this.
  17. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Some of these people on QE need Marie Kondo first

18. GBlades

Trusted

Decided to watch After Life with Ricky Gervais last night. I've never really been a fan of Gervaise but this show deals with a man losing his wife and contemplating suicide, he deals with this by being a sarcastic prick to those around him however his "friends" then start to try and make him feel better. The show is absolutely hilarious however short at around 30 minutes per episode at 6 episodes.

lostawholeyear and riotspray like this.
  19. RyanPm40

Right? I've been watching Hoarders lately and sometimes I forget which show I'm watching when they go into some of these homes lmao.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  20. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Just started watching QE S1, my goodness this is delightful. I understand they're in front of a camera, but they have so much positive energy it's hard not to enjoy every second of it.

Has anyone personally taken away anything from these makeovers?

21. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

There's an episode in S3(haven't seen S1-2) that got me thinking and kinda scared me to an extent if that's what you mean

22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, that's what I meant. There's an episode early in S1 (the Big Foot one), where the guy is just uncomfortable all the time, doesn't make eye contact, keeps people at a distance, stays home alone, etc. and there were so many traits that reminded me of me.. so I was trying to take away some of the stuff they mentioned (though I doubt I'll actually do any of the things).

Colby Searcy likes this.
  23. Zach

Trusted Supporter

I gave it a shot too and it is very good

GBlades likes this.
  24. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

My Roku app has been super glitchy lately and I’m not into it.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

wife got so sad that she cried and fell asleep while watching this ep. so she tried to finish the ep the next night and cried again