Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 134

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Literally that whole thing is the most absurd part to me. So meticulous and groom-y

2. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, the whole alien thing is so out of left field and bizarre. And being around religion as well, I can understand her being terrified of aliens seeing as they're basically considered demonic entities in Christian households.

3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I think the parents were a mixture of ignorant because of the time, but also selfish and looking after themselves first before their daughter. I think the second time she was kidnapped they knew it was wrong but they didn't want to look bad and report it. They knew to a degree they were wrong because they kept some things hidden initially. Even now the dad said filing for divorce was the worst day of his life, but not the kidnapping or rape of his daughter

4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Oops I saw the N in the title of the thread and thought I was in the Nintendo thread loll. To anyone who saw my comment in the brief moment before I deleted it :crylaugh:

Kingjohn_654 and zigbigwig like this.
  5. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah Abducted in Plain Sight was just so, so horrifying to watch. I cannot even imagine going through what she did at such an age. What a disgusting dude that guy was

Also yeah her parents could've been way less of a complete pair of dumb asses, frustrating to watch for sure

6. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I just finished APS. I need to watch Spongebob or something now. Fuck those parents

7. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Minding the Gap hype is justified. Holy crow.

8. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

9. RyanPm40

10. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Velvet Buzzsaw
    Watched on: Netflix
    Grade: B

This was really enjoyable but certainly not what I was expecting since it was mentioned a lot in the horror thread. It certainly can count as a horror film but felt much more like a drama / suspense thriller. And I learned a lot about the world of art, who would have thought.

Got a lot of Final Destination vibes from this as well with the overall theme of what was happening.

11. JM95

Trusted

Never said "what the fuck?!" so much as in the hour and a half of watching Abducted In Plain Sight. Every couple minutes there was something even crazier than the previous thing.

12. TedSchmosby

Trusted

And I thought the blowjob scene in Fyre would be the craziest moment in a documentary all year..

bradsonemanband, Brent, Ken and 3 others like this.
  13. JM95

Trusted

"Can you give me some relief?"

Ken, riotspray and xapplexpiex like this.
  14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I know it's Hulu, but still more true crime

supernovagirl and riotspray like this.
  15. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I’m so excited I’m so fascinated by that case

16. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I started Pen15 on Hulu today. I watched 3 episodes and like it so far.

17. marissalg

Trusted

I watched Pen15 but once I realized the leads were actually in their 30s it was weird to watch. I know they’ve explained why they did that but I couldn’t unsee it.

18. ChaseTx

They're playing themselves as seventh graders. I think it's partially for comedic effect and partially so they can cover topics that might not work with actual kids

The other kids on the show are are appropriate though

19. RyanPm40

Saw this on Facebook and laughed at the accuracy

[​IMG]

20. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Pretty sure I saw one that was SERIAL KILLERS or CAKES. Lol.

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

lol at anyone paying $10 a month for Riverdale

Kingjohn_654 and RyanPm40 like this.
  22. RyanPm40

That might put a damper on things for people who want a Riverdale/Sabrina crossover heh.

I am not one of those people

23. ChaseTx

Does this mean I'll never see the end of Jane The Virgin and Crazy Ex Girlfriend

24. Kiana

HOLD UP. My brain just glossed right over Friends being taken off NO GOD NO. I literally define my life by Before Friends Was On Netflix and After Friends Was On Netflix. I can't handle this. Like sure I have direct TV so I can watch friends whenever but I only have that cause it's included in my rent like when I move I'm just supposed to be Friendsless????

These streaming wars have gone TOO FAR.

giphy-1.gif

25. Kiana

I need the holy Trinity of Friends, Frasier, and Forensic Files to fall asleep to!!!

My feelings can't be confined to one post rn and IM NOT GONNA APOLOGIZE FOR IT