Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 112

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Put it all in one thread, and hopefully posters will specify if they're referring to something specific to one streaming site. Also, I'm like 95% certain (at least at one point) there was an Amazon Prime thread.

2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

the million streaming app threads

3. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Does anyone use Showbox? Worth it? HD content?

4. Iain

Regular

I am so glad you are enjoying it! :) - I also like the couples taglines 'the fussy couple'.

Yes, im buzzing! I saw they have replaced the professional judge this time. I thought she was pretty rubbish. She would slag a place off and pretty much give it a 10 all the time. They have got a British guy Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen who hopefully will be a bit more controversial!

Ps cant beleive how much detail im going into over this show haha!

It's one hundred percent in a similar vein! If its the british version, the tv show 4 in a bed is very similar!

5. Davjs, coleslawed and Jason Tate like this.
  6. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Starting You. I’ve been wanting to watch it since I saw trailers for when it was on lifetime and I think it’s funny that it went pretty popular and people are like shocked to find out it was from lifetime.
    Also I didn’t know a girl from PLL is in this

7. If you haven’t seen Personal Shopper, I highly recommend it.

riotspray likes this.
  8. manoverboard365

Trusted

Ok someone help me understand something. Tonight I watched "Life Itself" on Prime. I friggin LOVED it, thought it was one of my favorite movies of 2018. I go on rotten tomatoes and see it only got a 13%! Did anyone else here watch it yet? It's from one of the main writers of This Is Us, and it basically felt like a movie version of the show. I mean that in a good way.

Kingjohn_654 and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  9. Turned it off. One of the worst things I’ve ever seen.

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  10. Ah, you were probably in the middle of catching up. I said in a later post that I only have Netflix right now and it's not on there.

By the way, what do you think about changing the title of and incorporating other streaming services into this thread?

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  11. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Hated it, all the philosophical talk about Bob Dylan (at least 30% of the dialogue was about him), the rumination on the concept of an unreliable narrator, the twists that felt shoehorned in for cheap shock value. Hated all of it.

Girlfriend loved it though, so one of us is wrong.

12. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I’m sitting here crying because a Japanese woman is telling some lady to thank her t-shirt before sorting it out what is wrong with me

13. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

The Good Place (season 1)
    watched on: Netflix
    grade: A

that was awesome, glad i didn't have anything spoiled for me before i started watching this. that was wild. excited to start season 2.

14. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

This show made me want to do some serious tidying and appreciate what I own haha

Marie also seems like an incredibly wonderful person

15. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I think Showbox was shutdown recently? Unless they're back now.

16. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

the good place is on my list for shows to watch sooner rather than later.

17. Doooooo it.

18. I'm someone who ignored the Good Place until randomly watching it a month ago and I can't believe how good it is. Schur has an impressive resume with The Office, Parks and Rec, Brooklyn 99, and The Good Place.

Kingjohn_654 and RyanPm40 like this.
  19. TheGuyfkaFringeofLunacy

Trusted Supporter

Recommend Murder Mountain, got me hooked and it was good. Wish they would have focused on a few of the topics a bit longer and dropped some of the things they focused on but still good.

20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Sweet. I was wondering if Murder Mountain was any good or not. Gonna have to start that soon.

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

marissalg likes this.
  22. marissalg

Trusted

Just finished rewatching Schitt’s Creek. God I love that show.

lostawholeyear and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  23. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I'm pretty sure Schur is my favorite showrunner ever, to the point where I'll tune into anything he's involved in without second thought. All four of those shows are in my top ever

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Joe likes this.
  25. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Does Good Place pick up? Watched 3-4 episodes and while it's good, I don't feel like it's as great as people say. Do I need to stick with it?

morgantayler and imthesheriff like this.