Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 106

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Yes

2. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

So I finally got fed up with “my list” being disorganized and created profiles for shows, documentaries/movies, and stand-ups.

I don’t have OCD at all. Nope. Not at all.

3. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I haven't taken this step yet but I have a hell of a time finding anything because of the sensory overload and randomness of socrolling through Netflix.

I love when I find a category like "Canadian Children's Show About Dinosaurs With Strong Female Lead". It's like you see how it happened but how many other shows are gonna fit in here???

Kingjohn_654, RJ Knorr and ChaseTx like this.
  4. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

riotspray likes this.
  5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I watched Dumplin' tonight. It made me cry all the fat girl tears

Contender, PeacefulOrca and marissalg like this.
  6. marissalg

Trusted

It was such a cute movie!

supernovagirl likes this.
  7. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Really enjoyed the Neo Yokio holiday special

8. Jason Tate Dec 12, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 12, 2018)

With no due respect, Trigger Warning with Killer Mike launches January 18 on Netflix.

“‘Trigger Warning’ is about examining cultural taboos and giving viewers the space to examine the ‘what ifs’ and ‘why nots’ that limit how some people move and operate in the world,” said Michael Render, pka Killer Mike.

“In six episodes, we explore the human condition using nontraditional approaches. Not everyone will agree with my methods (and some of what we’re putting out is fucking crazy), but this show is about embracing your freedom to challenge societal expectations and conformity. This show is if an anarchist determined the status quo.”

zigbigwig likes this.
  9. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Any other info? This a mini-series or doc?

10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

6 episodes

11. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Hell yeah.

12. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Description is super vague, but I'm intrigued.

13. supernovagirl

I watched that godawful princess switch movie and like yes normally I love cheesy lifetime/hallmark/Netflix Christmas movies, I guess I’m just not in the mood this year
    At the end of the movie she says “I love you more than I’ve ever loved anything before” and I’m like ??? Sis you have known him for LITERALLY 3 days what is you doin

14. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Lmfao yeah I thought the same thing. Still had fun with it though but it’s ALOT of cheese

15. supernovagirl

Idk if it’s just cause I’m in a cynical place in my love life lol but so many romance movies I’m like ???
    Like I don’t know how anyone could watch that movie and think it’s romantic. How can anyone see someone get engaged after knowing each other 3 days and be like *sigh* “I wish that would happen to me!” Lol

16. It was unwatchable haha

17. supernovagirl

Righttt and the Disney/high school musical fan in me WANTED to like it bc VAH

Kingjohn_654 and Jason Tate like this.
  18. supernovagirl

But I also am just cynical in general like I’m watching LOST for the first time and I’m like damn lots of people throwing around the L word for people they’ve known a month :eyes:

Fully knowing that obviously crash landing on a desert has a way of bonding people. I still was like HOW

Edited: on a desert????? lol clearly there’s an island. Don’t mind me

19. Those kinda movies are right in my xmas wheelhouse ... and I couldn’t do it.

20. supernovagirl

I feel like last years was worse though. The Christmas inheritance one lol

21. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I have not met another person yet who has even watched it, and have not even heard from someone else who enjoyed it - my wife who watched it with me included - but I actually liked Outlaw King a lot and will probably watch it again soon. I would very much like to see the longer edit that played at TIFF.

22. Oh that one was amazing. :crylaugh:

23. supernovagirl

You wild

Like I watched them both and overall think they tip the scales of the “so bad it’s good” thing, but. Cmon. At least this one had such great cinematic editing so that you COULDNT EVEN TELL it was the same person :eh::crylaugh:

24. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

is Locke the L word in this scenario