Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix Severs Ties With Kevin Spacey

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Good riddance

Turkeylegz likes this.
  3. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Win-win. They handled the situation swiftly, firmly, and fairly and now I am much more intrigued in how House of Cards proceeds, whereas I probably wouldn't watch if it were just another regular ol' season.

4. jorbjorb

7 rings

i saw that coming

5. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

I watched the first episode of season 5 several months ago and was suddenly bored by all of it. Don't think I'll go back now.

6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

not surprising, interested though to see how they write him out considering how the most recent season ended.

CMilliken likes this.
  7. Analog Drummer Nov 6, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 6, 2017)
    Analog Drummer

Regular

I was under impression it was finishing at end of s6 anyway and they were gonna say I was cancelled as good publicity for Netflix

8. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

On Michael Dobbs novels FU dies at the end of the trilogy, maybe that's how they're gonna write him off.

9. SPine

Trusted

Exactly what happened to me. Glad he's done for

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea it will honestly take like a 1 minute news clip to write him out of the show based on where they left it. Although I doubt they truly write out Frank...

My guess will be that Frank still attempts to manipulate things from prison, but it'll all be done via Doug or something like that. Really lucked out that they ended on the note they did.
    Pretty awesome that Robin Wright is now 100% the lead of this show.