Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix Launches Flixtape Service

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Sara Perez, writing for TechCrunch, on Netflix’s new “Flixtape” service that lets you create mixtape/playlists of TV shows and movies:

The new tool lets you create these lists based on a genre or theme of some sort, then share them with friends or family over text message, email or social networks like Facebook and Twitter.

There are a number of ways you can use something like Flixtape. You can make your own mixes of favorite movies or shows, just for reference’s sake, or you could create curated recommendations for friends.

I’ve only got one current obsession I’d put into a flixtape: Stranger Things.

2. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

This seems crazy useless. A random episode feature would be much better.

3. heymattrick

Sending my love

I have wanted a random episode button for years. I spend longer trying to choose an episode of Friends, Parks and Rec, or The Office than I actually do binge watching the show.

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. mercury

modern-day offspring fanatic Supporter

Came in here to post the same thing. Netflix needs a shuffle button.