Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 227

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I think you can say this about most if not all reboots.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  2. I just started Battlestar for the first time

3. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Does season three of The Good Place get better than the first episode of that season?

Cause it was absolutely terrible.

4. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I don’t remember that episode very well, but there’s a long chunk in that season that has some of my favorite episodes of the series all in a row.

incognitojones and Jake W like this.
  5. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I don't see how it was "absolutely terrible" but I'd say it gets better, though it definitely isn't one of its best seasons

6. Zach

Trusted Supporter

The only redeeming thing about the episode was Chidi and the MRI lady.

Everything else was just unfunny and not well-written. Usually if their episodes are unfunny they are at least well-written. Not sure what anyone else could find in that episode to enjoy, honestly.

Hopefully it gets better like you guys said though!

7. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Season 3 has shirtless Chidi so

8. Zach

Trusted Supporter

....go on

coleslawed and Jake W like this.
  9. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Just watch it if you're interested, or don't, make your own opinion

:shrug:

10. Zach

Trusted Supporter

We....are? Lol

Just was seeing what others thought about the season due to the weak opening.

10/10 comment

11. TheGuyfkaFringeofLunacy

Trusted Supporter

That site still works and is pretty much still my go to when I ever I need to do that.

12. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

My point is more that S3 in particular seems to be split, some thinks it's the best season yet, others hate it, opinions kinda run the gamut. If you've made it through the first 2 seasons, might as well stick with it considering the seasons are fairly short.

supernovagirl likes this.
  13. popdisaster00 likes this.
  14. RyanPm40

Lmao which movie is this? I feel like I've seen it but I'm drawing blanks

drewinseries likes this.
  15. They Came Together. Directed by the guy that did Wet Hot American Summer. It's great.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  16. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I don’t hate season three but I’d say it’s the weakest due to some stuff (don’t want to spoil) gets very repetitive.

17. drewinseries

Drew

That's not even the funniest scene from They Came Together. Man, I was I could watch that for the first time over again.

18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

19. RyanPm40

Now that I think about it, I feel like the weirdest choice about Peacock is that NBC's logo literally is peacock feathers and yet they chose colorful dots for their streaming platform's logo instead of including that in lol

20. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

There’s a new documentary on Netflix about Chelsea handler exploring white privilege
    I’m highly intrigued, I thought her “Chelsea does” series was actually pretty good

Colby Searcy likes this.
  21. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

When platforms make their content exclusive it def doesn't make me subscribe. I turn into a fourteen year old edgelord or something lol and get all contrary. I want to see Chernobyl a lot but I'm not gonna pay just to see that show when I wouldn't get much use out of an HBO go subscription and I'm too lazy to watch by other means sooooo I will just never watch it I guess!!

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  22. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

One work around to get by this is to do the week-long free trials on Amazon. That’s what I did for Chernobyl on HBO and some other show on Showtime. Obviously just make sure you have time to watch the entire season before the trial ends and make sure to cancel beforehand and you should be good (granted you can only do this once, maybe twice per channel I think)

23. OotyPa

fall away

Unbelievable is really upsetting but good

supernovagirl likes this.
  24. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Agreed
    Did you read the article it’s based on?
    I have, so I know what’s happening, but my friend I’m watching with is going into it somewhat blind so yeah

OotyPa and DrAlanGrant like this.
  25. I've been subscribing to HBO, Prime, and Hulu a month at a time. I got three years of Disney+, though...