Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 224

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

That cast has me so excited even though I never finished season one. Lizzy Caplan should be in everything.

Also, I’ve heard it’s a hot mess and I have no interest in watching, but I’m pretty sure the autoplay trailer for The I-Land reveals a MAJOR spoiler as literally the first line. That’s hilariously bad.

2. Watched it today and thought it was dumb. Tennant kept going in and out of his accent it seemed. Nice to see something else from that guy in umbrella academy.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I just see Misfits when I look at him. And yeah, the accent was dodgy but that was fine with me because I hated that he had to be American at all. Every time it dropped I wanted it to just stay.

4. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Just found out Noah Emmerich is in The Spy, so maybe I will try it out after all.

airik625 likes this.
  5. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

can anyone rec me a show like Mindhunter or The Sinner that's anywhere near as good as those two?

6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Broadchurch!

supernovagirl and angrycandy like this.
  7. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

We have Disney Plus here now. It’s like a beta test or something. It’s definitely not complete in terms of content, though I do not know if that’s because of the beta or because of licensing problems. The interface and so on are solid. It looks really nice. Probably nicer than any other service.

8. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

supernovagirl and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  9. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Broadchurch has such a great first season!

supernovagirl likes this.
  10. GBlades

Trusted

supernovagirl and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  11. Internet: ew they made Rosa Salazar look like an anime character!

Rosa: *does an animated show*

So anyway Undone looks cool, if anyone checks it out let us know how it is.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  12. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I think it did a much better job of extending beyond the original idea than most limited events do as well.

13. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I just finished Better Call Saul last night so this is next on my list! I'll let people know my first impressions :p.

Definitely looks really cool.

14. I liked Undone a lot but the ending felt rushed. Rosa's performance is great.

15. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I just don't think I could get past that animation style, just don't really like it at all

16. Carmen SD

Trusted

I have netflix, but half the time I don't find myself finding anything I want to watch. Is hulu (the cheap plan) worth it? Like is there good options of shows? What type of shows do you get? etc

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I like it a lot. They have a ton of the FX shows and quite a few older classics. I use it to watch Golden Girls constantly. What type of things are you usually into?

18. Carmen SD

Trusted

The main networks I watch are TLC, Travel channel, lifetime, sometimes mtv, sometimes freeform. so really anything from there

19. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

You sound like the exact target market for Hulu in that case!

supernovagirl likes this.
  20. RyanPm40

When it comes to great network shows that were/are on cable, nothing beats Hulu imo

Carmen SD likes this.
  21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

The biggest problem with Hulu is that their UI is awful and they don’t always have every season of a show. But I think you’d be able to get a lot of worth out of it.

supernovagirl and RyanPm40 like this.
  22. Carmen SD

Trusted

Ok I'll have to try it out. It's only $6 and cable is expensive. Trying to move out so I need something where I'm not bored out of my mind lol

23. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

extremely tough subject matter but Unbelievable on Netflix is so well done

24. RyanPm40

The Mind, Explained on Netflix is a pretty cool show. Was surprised to find that Emma Stone narrates it

25. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Too much new stuff out. Vol 2 of The Chef Show just dropped too.