Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 221

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I’m shocked they’ve left it as it is for so long. It used to be decent (a year or so ago?) but it is just awful as is. How they have things categorized makes no sense and makes things / genres impossible to find. The worst is if I find something but don’t start it I hope to god I remember what it’s called because I’m not going to remember it’s under “Amazon original horror short story original 30-minute foreign films” or what ever the fuck.

imthesheriff and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Not being able to scroll by page is also the most frustrating thing and makes the weird genres even harder to navigate.

Kingjohn_654 and marsupial jones like this.
  3. RyanPm40 Sep 8, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 8, 2019)
    RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Prime's interface has been garbage for years imo. I only started using it when The Man In The High Castle and Grand Tour started airing, and I couldn't believe that you had to go into totally separate "seasons" of shows to watch a 4K version vs HD. You had to specifically search for an Ultra HD version of a show separate from the HD versions. Idk if that aspect has gotten any better now, but that was the case at least 3 years ago if not more

Kingjohn_654 and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  4. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

What shows on Prime are great (referring to the ones not available on other apps)? I’ve seen Forever, Electric Dreams, Lorena, some of Mrs. Maisel (i like it but for some reason havent returned in a while), and know I need to watch Fleabag.

5. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

No order:

Jack Ryan
    Carnival Row
    Homecoming
    Sneaky Pete
    The Expanse
    Battlestar Galactica (don’t think it’s on anything else right now)

coleslawed likes this.
  6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Fleabag a second time.

The Americans is also my favorite thing on that app even though it’s actually FX. Can’t remember if I’ve ever seen it streaming elsewhere.

They have a lot of hard to find classics too, like the Hitchhiker’s Guide miniseries and The Prisoner.

coleslawed and @@ron like this.
  7. Patriot, The Expanse, and Catastrophe.

8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

And Good Omens!

9. GBlades

Trusted

Always the Expanse!!

But The Boys, Good Omens and Preacher are amazing too!

10. RyanPm40

Is Mr. Robot on any apps other than maybe USA's if they have one? That show is fantastic and worth watching. Same creator as Homecoming.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  11. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

The Tick

coleslawed, Colby Searcy and RyanPm40 like this.
  12. RyanPm40

Damn I still need to get back into that! I forgot it existed tbh, they had wayy too big a gap between the first and second halves of season 1 heh.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  13. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

The show really figured itself out in that second season. It sucks that the show is over.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

Prime has all three seasons of Mr. Robot

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  15. RyanPm40

Yep that's what I meant since he was asking for a show on Prime that isn't on other streaming platforms. I knew it was on there but wasn't sure if it was exclusive to it

16. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

I misread it. My bad

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

is The Spy good?

riotspray likes this.
  18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I wish someone would watch it so we could get the answer to this question.

20. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

What is The Spy

21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I have zero interest in anything he does, and I’m not even sure why.

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Sacha Baron Cohen drama about... *checks notes* a spy

coleslawed and imthesheriff like this.
  23. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Oh shit. Had no idea that was out for some reason I thought it was out this fall? Maybe I’ll check it out

24. Gonna take a break from streaming to rewatch Hannibal on DVD, someone tell me if Unbelievable is good. Netflix on Friday, Toni Collette and Kaitlin Dever, based on true events, about two detectives investigating a young woman's rape that went, uh, unbelieved.

supernovagirl and DrAlanGrant like this.
  25. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I’ve been on a David Tennant kick since his panel at DragonCon, does anyone have any more obscure recommendations for something streaming with him? Not Good Omens, Broadchurch, or DW, for example.