Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 204

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Zach

Trusted Supporter

2. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

QUEER EYE IS SO PURE

3. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Watched the first episode of new Queer Eye so far and it didn't do much for me

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Then you have no heart.

5. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

kinda surprised and disappointed that wayfair was kept in this season. i guess they were probably locked on footage before everything went south with them but ugh

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

You're probably right. It was fine just didn't tug on my heartstrings like some other ones from S3

7. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

Witcher looks amazing, I’m hopeful.

8. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah the first episode of the new Queer Eye season didn't do much for me either for some reason, but the second one with Wesley was really heartwarming. Such a kind and positive person and it was amazing to see how much positive change they did renovating his home and I never would have thought about the struggles of wearing a jacket with a wheel chair. That was awesome that Tan was able to show him how a simple alteration can make such a difference. I started tearing up when he thanked his mom and hugged in his room.

bradsonemanband and Zilla like this.
  9. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Episode 2 of Queer Eye ugh

10. Queer Eye’s got me crying all weekend

marissalg and imthesheriff like this.
  11. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Why does Bobby paint everything black though

12. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Bobby's designs have been feelin real bland to me

RyanPm40 likes this.
  13. The Lucky Moose

Yeah I don’t really mind it but I think he and Anthony aren’t exactly killing it at their tasks lol

RyanPm40 and marissalg like this.
  14. marissalg

Trusted

Antoni being so proud of the potatoes and cheese had me dying lmao. The Kenny episode is so sweet.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I feel like Bobby and Antoni being basic makes sense, I mean they have 4 days and with Antoni he has to take into account that most people don't really have time to cook, Tan is pretty basic too I guess

16. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Karamo is really a wild card, sometimes he has a huge impact, sometimes its a big eh. Bobby has like the most compelling backstory to, I just wish his design work was more interesting or something.

90% of these makeovers is the haircut from Jonathan, honestly that could be the full show and the results would be mostly the same.

17. RyanPm40

Bobby's renovations look like he designs for a $200-300 per night chain hotel like one of the nicer Marriotts (I love him though)

Garrett L. likes this.
  18. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Holy shit just watched Swiped on Netflix and it literally might be the worst movie I’ve ever seen

Jake W and marissalg like this.
  19. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Secret obsession

Okay here's my theory. The shit movie was made and it somehow came across Netflixs table. Knowing how awful and hilarious it was, they decided they needed a "bad on purpose" movie. People will buzz about how bad it is...and people will watch just to see. But the key is to not admit they think it's bad. You have to promote as if it's legit good. Clever strategy

supernovagirl and DrAlanGrant like this.
  20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Jason Tate likes this.
  21. The Lucky Moose Jul 23, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 23, 2019)
    The Lucky Moose

I want a Queer Eye/Marie Kondo-like Show that’s a varied group of immigrant moms coming in to fix the lifes of slackers

coleslawed, Garrett L. and RyanPm40 like this.
  22. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

That video is from last year damn thought it was new. Great nonetheless

23. RyanPm40

Bobby knocked it out of the park with that farmhouse for Matt in the finale of Queer Eye. Wow, I loved it. Very different from his usual work

Colby Searcy likes this.
  24. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Just watched Heathers on Netflix and loved it.

ncarrab likes this.
  25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Greetings and Salutations!