Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 183

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Season 2 is a lot better than Season 1 imo. Season 1 is really hit or miss. Some absolutely phenomenal moments and then some truly bizarre ones as well. Season 2 is much more consistent.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

yeah that’s what sucked because they kept referencing certain scenes and I just wanted to watch it right after.

3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I watched three today and I’m definitely more intrigued than invested at this point. Super curious to see where it goes.

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

5. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

6. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

We watched Murder Mystery today, and I loved it.

Anybody else watched it yet? I'm sure most on here will dislike it

Kingjohn_654 and 333 GANG like this.
  7. 333 GANG

ACAB

I’m pretty easy to please and already thoroughly enjoyed one Sandler/Netflix film, so I fully expect to enjoy it when I get around to it.

Kingjohn_654 and Colby Searcy like this.
  8. Zach

Trusted Supporter

It wasn’t bad. Some parts were funny, others were cringe. Better than the other recent Sandler films for sure

9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I thought it was enjoyable enough, outside of a few cringey lines by the Sandman.

10. Zach

Trusted Supporter

It was definitely better than I anticipated going into it, 100%

11. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I rly wanna start my ER blog where I rate George Clooneys hair every episode but that means I'd have to first finish ER and then rewatch ER. I mean luckily Clooney isn't in the whole thing but I have some srs opinions on his hair that I think are lacking elsewhere on the internet.

irthesteve and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  12. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I think I'm finally gonna start Maniac with Jonah Hill and Emma Stone tomorrow

zigbigwig, OotyPa and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  13. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

There are a few shows where I think I could do this as well, but it would be more niche than your idea. Lol.

Reminds me of the amazing article I read a while ago that ranked every single outfit Billy Crystal wears in When Harry Met Sally...

supernovagirl and Kiana like this.
  14. Maniac is very very good

imthesheriff and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  15. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, I adore Maniac.

16. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Maniac got worse as it went unfortunately

17. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I don't know that I really connected with the overall plot of Maniac, but I had fun just watching them act in these different roles and worlds. So it felt worth it for that.

irthesteve likes this.
  18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I keep forgetting about Maniac. Been on my list forever.

I'm embarrassed I still haven't watched Stranger Things 2. I think I gotta get to that before 3 comes out.

19. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I never finished Maniac, lost interest when they started doing the machine and did all the themed episodes. Didn't really live up to the potential for me.

irthesteve likes this.
  20. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

There’s a particular scene in The OA that is losing me hard.

supernovagirl likes this.
  21. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I really enjoyed Maniac. Great character-study that was both heavy and fun to watch.

The OA is wild as hell. By its end, there were a handful of scenes I thought could have lost me, but they somehow dragged me back in. Might be the least accessible show I've ever seen TBH but I found it mostly enthralling, especially the second season.

supernovagirl and imthesheriff like this.
  22. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I’m definitely sticking with it but that was the first time I’ve been pulled out completely and just wanted to laugh out loud.

irthesteve and OotyPa like this.
  23. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Episode 5?

supernovagirl and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  24. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I also cracked up a couple times throughout its run- curious which scene you're referring to. I honestly think that's what they're going for, though. If it's not clear yet (becomes more clear in the second season), the show is very aware of itself and its absurdity.

supernovagirl likes this.
  25. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeeeeeppppp.

So far it has seemed totally earnest and self-serious, so I’m curious about how that will change.

irthesteve and VanMastaIteHab like this.