Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 182

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Tried watching the rest of Handmaid's Tale S1 tonight and found that my Hulu was canceled. I thought I had tomorrow cause it said 6/14. Apparently they go by start of day eastern time.

2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

If you can't get HBOGo you should look into getting some sort of DVR. They sell stand alone units that you can connect any video feed into and then set a timer and record. I've seen them for as little as $30.

Kiana likes this.
  3. I guess now I can get three months of Spotify Premium for ten bucks, which I think is the better deal.

4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Lmao ER is getting so ridic which to it's credit took longer to get ridic than Grey's did. But omfg. It's still fun in a mindless entertainment way but it's def losing the heart

Kills me that this ridic trauma is happening to them and then it's never rly brought up again or at the least doesn't seem to be impacting them much lol. It's gotten like Grey's where each ep has to try to outdo the previous so it's bananas

5. Kiana

But all in all Andy dick is playing a patient who has psychic seizures so it's still great television.

Garrett L. likes this.
  6. Kiana

It's kind of wild that this show was on so long that it went from having Kirsten dunst as a child star on it to that Manny kid from Modern family

7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I finished The Chef Show and it was such a nice relaxing show to watch. Jon and Roy’s friendship was so nice and it seemed like they were both learning about new things. I just wish the episodes were longer and it had a more proper ending, but also you could tell it was just a fun thing they recorded.

It also made me interested in watching The Chef.

jmitch0906, coleslawed and riotspray like this.
  8. Kiana

Omg only like ten minutes into when they see us and wanna punch blonde lady

9. Shit, apparently HBO goes by EST as well. End of day, though, at least. I only had one episode of Chernobyl left.

10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Season 1 of Good Girls:

[IMG]

11. Kiana

I'm legit so upset I don't think I can even finish this. I know the story but not a lot of the details and seeing those lil babies being abused by police and police getting away with it is so hard

12. Kiana

I just finished the first ep and don't even know if I can watch the whole thing. I haven't been following the feedback since it came out but trump better be getting called tf out for his part in it all even tho nothing ever happens to him I hate him so much like I'm an atheist but I'd believe in hell if it meant all these people had to burn in it

13. Kiana

THIS IS WHY I ONLY WATCH ER AND FRASIER OMFG IM SO HEATED I AM NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO SLEEP

FlayedManOfSF and Jason Tate like this.
  14. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I have reached the later seasons of The Nanny now and this show is, uh, weirdly dark sometimes. I did not notice that as a kid.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  15. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Trying The OA now. I had no idea how good the cast is or what some of the plot points would be. All I know is it’s supposed to be super cuckoo.

ncarrab, Joe and OotyPa like this.
  16. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I started The Society on Netflix after hearing about it on a few podcasts this week. If you haven’t heard of it: a bunch of high school students leave to go on their senior class field trip and when they come back, everyone else in the town has disappeared. Pretty fun so far! Highly recommended if you like stuff like Riverdale/Sabrina.

17. 333 GANG

ACAB

Thanks for the heads up. I no shame love Riverdale/Sabrina, so I’m gonna dig into this soon.

Kingjohn_654 and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  18. CobraKidJon

me after watching The Chef show: man I really want to watch The Chef now.

I search every streaming site and nothing. What a huge bummer.

19. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

They took it off Netflix?

20. Just watched the first episode of When They See Us and damn

21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Killer Ratings is NUTS!!

This would be like Making a Murderer huge if it wasn't subtitled.

22. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I started the chef show tonight and will finish it tonight. Just a joy to watch.

coleslawed and riotspray like this.
  23. marissalg

Trusted

I finally had time to finish Dead to Me and wow. What a show.

incognitojones, Jake W and riotspray like this.
  24. CobraKidJon

It looks like it which is a shame because it needs to compliment the show dang it.

25. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

Very strange move to remove a movie right when they release a show based on the movie haha. Definitely recommend watching it though, it’s a fun movie. And most of the recipes from the show are based from it