Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 181

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Keep forgetting to start this. Trailer was really good.

2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I wish the full series was on there.

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone watching Killer Ratings?

4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

you should be

coleslawed likes this.
  6. xkaylinh Jun 12, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 12, 2019)
    Watching both Chernobyl and The Handmaid's Tale S1 this week before canceling my Hulu and HBO might not have been the wisest decision. Only 2 and 3 episodes into them, respectively, and I'm already horrified/emotionally wrecked.

BackyardHero11 and SpyKi like this.
  7. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Wooooowwwww season 2 of Fleabag is on another level. Love it way more than the first and I was thrilled with that.

Joe, Fronnyfron, awwgereee and 2 others like this.
  8. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

starting The Chef Show right now.

9. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I started watching Chernobyl because my hbo is ending, but I was like, maybe I'm not emotionally there right now haha. i'll catch it next time I re-up. I went and finished Catch-22 on Hulu instead.

10. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

bradsonemanband and riotspray like this.
  11. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

The 3rd season of Nailed It was spectacular.

Kingjohn_654 and incognitojones like this.
  12. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I rly wanna watch Chernobyl but would have to use the free trial. Is the show all aired?

I have hbo but don't have TiVo or whatever so I can't record things which is my downfall

13. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

Yeah it’s all aired. 5 episodes.

14. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

if you’ve got hbo, you’ve got access to hbo go, as well.

15. Kiana

I don't think i do because my DirecTV comes included with my rent so i dont have like an account or password information. Unless I'm just dumb which is completely possible lol

16. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

You can log in to Go through your cable/satellite provider, that’s how I use it. You just use the profile information for that account.

17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Unless you’re saying that you don’t even have that, but I’m assuming they have to have some kind of info for you stored somewhere.

18. Kiana

idk. When I moved in there was a DirecTV box and I had DirecTV! I tried going thru the hbogo process but then it asked for my email and password associated with DirecTV and I don't have that. I just pay my rent to my landlord and the DirecTV does it's thing so I don't have like a profile or account for myself. At least not one I know how to access

19. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Hmm, yeah I don’t know how you’d do that I guess. Does DirecTV have on demand? I’m sure it would be on there if so.

They’re also playing the whole season on Saturday if you’re free then!

20. Kiana

I don't think I have on demand. Were like a weird little interconnected apartment hub lol like every year my landlord asks people to donate so we can have the football package and I'm like :chin:

I did see they're playing it all on Saturday! We'll see how much of a life I end up having

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Weeeeeeeird. Does it have like the rest of the usual functionality like a guide and stuff or it is just straight up TV channels like the old days?

22. Kiana

It has a guide and a standard DirecTV box and remote. I mean it's cool cause if it wasn't included in my rent I wouldn't bother, but then I'm greedy and wanna record things and can't so I basically never watch it unless I want to watch forensic files cause it's always on HLN

Edit: lol FF is actually not on right now wtf!! But never fear it's on next!

Kingjohn_654 and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  23. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

It may be worth seeing if you have like an on demand channel listed even if you don’t have a button for it, maybe you can backdoor your way in or something.

Basically you now live in a hotel in my head.

coleslawed and Kiana like this.
  24. Kiana

I do live in a 1900s hotel converted into apartments so ur not entirely wrong!!

coleslawed and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  25. Kiana

:heart:

anigif_enhanced-32255-1393013266-2.gif anigif_enhanced-13264-1393013359-15.gif