Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 177

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

“When They See Us” is so good, but so enraging.

figureitout likes this.
  2. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

The first trailer for one of the original shows that'll be on the Apple TV+ streaming service.

Jason Tate and Joe like this.
  3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

the internet is unstoppable

coleslawed and ghostedaway like this.
  4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I need to cause my boo Alfonso Herrera is in it

5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Anyone watch the Kanye/Letterman ep? I had to change it halfway through. It showed a lot of promise, but when it turned to Ye’s mental state question it got reaallll weird

6. Kiana

Lmao the episode of Frasier where Niles speaks English to Frasier who then badly translates it to Spanish to the housekeeper who then translates it to German for the fencer and vice versa gets me every time. "He didn't steal... YOUR SHOES."

Kingjohn_654 and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  7. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I just watched the Anne Frank episode of Historical Roasts. Much like Jeff said in the beginning, I initially thought they must have lost their minds. Turns out, it’s really well done. It even made me tear up and not because of laughter.

8. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I'm watching through The Office and I'm almost at season 7, and man, this show falls off hard after season 3. It's been mostly whatever episodes with a few hilarious moments/eps thrown in every season.

Also Michael Scott is generally such an annoying character, my god. If Steve Carell wasn't so likable and charming I would never even watch because he's such an asshole most of the time. Andy is more bearable now but the first two seasons with him are pretty rough. I think this show is vastly overrated

Edit: watching it nowadays I like it less than I used to. Parks and Rec >>>>>>>>> The Office

9. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Late series Andy makes early Andy look like the most likable person imaginable.

coleslawed likes this.
  10. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Season six Andy is infinitely more likable than earlier Andy. I'm assuming that will change

11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Yep, he’s very much the worst.

Doomsday likes this.
  12. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Even with it's worst characters/episodes/seasons, I still love The Office so much.

13. Blew through Fleabag S1 in a couple days. Loving it. Gonna start S2 tonight.

sean_rugy, Jason Tate and riotspray like this.
  14. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

16. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Just watched the first three of Fleabag. Really like it so far, but I’m afraid I see where the story is going and I’m super worried that it will hurt a lot.

17. Kiana

OH MY GOD ER is all tense and there's so much happening and Hulu keeps glitching and I'm gonna scream

18. EASheartsVinyl and Maybevictor like this.
  19. I just watched all of Fleabag S2 in one sitting. I love this show. Sad it's over :(

Maybevictor likes this.
  20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Anybody that thinks The Office is better than Parks and Rec has never seen Parks imo

21. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

yah it's not even close honestly, The Office is way worse way more often

22. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I think the highs of The Office, especially the emotional moments, are higher than Parks is able to reach. It’s just that the lows of it are way lower as well.

So Parks is much more consistent and never was bad, but at their peaks The Office eclipses it.

Love them both though, can’t go wrong with either imo

gregory, figureitout, Zach and 5 others like this.
  23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I highly recommend Satan & Adam

24. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Wow, season seven of The Office so far is actually really funny and great. Enjoying it a lot compared to last season

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  25. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I still think Parks has better "highs" than The Office, but agree with everything else you said regarding consistency. It's a very close one for me, regardless, I definitely love both shows