Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 173

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Has Disney said how much their platform is going to be per month? I’m assuming it’s in the $10-$15 range?

I don’t think Netflix really gets hurt by this. Like others have said, for those that love Disney, they already own most of their stuff on DVD/Blu-ray.

2. I believe it's $6.99 a month but would expect that price to rise eventually when they build it up more and have a big subscriber base.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Kingjohn_654 and coleslawed like this.
  4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

The episode of ER is building up to this doctor being racist af and I'm gleefully waiting for him to get called out. Get him, ER!!!!

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  5. Kiana

Hahahaha got em!!!

6. Kiana

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT LISA KUDROW WAS IN THE FRASIER PILOT AND WAS SUPPOSED TO PLAY ROZ?!?!?!?!

7. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

That’s still unaired, right? I don’t remember ever seeing footage from it. She was also on Cheers way back in the day.

Kingjohn_654 and RyanPm40 like this.
  8. Kiana

Yeah I don't think it's floating around. I love how many ppl who appeared on cheers ended up on Frasier.

Kingjohn_654 and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  9. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Thank God Lisa Kudrow was fired, she got Friends the following year. We got two great sitcoms out of it :P

Kingjohn_654 and Kiana like this.
  10. bobby_runs May 23, 2019
    (Last edited: May 23, 2019)
    bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Feel like Disney+ will only take away frugal families from Netflix. I’ll likely have that and keep my Netflix.

RyanPm40 and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  11. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Seeing Bill Burr and Werner Herzog in The Mandalorian might be enough to convince me to try it for a few months.

coleslawed likes this.
  12. Davjs

Trusted

Bill Burr is gonna be in the Star Wars series? lol that is so random but awesome.

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  13. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Lol, yes, and it's hilarious to me because he's never cared about Star Wars at all, haha

I bet he'll still be good though.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. Davjs

Trusted

His small parts in Breaking Bad, Stand Up Guys and The Heat were pretty good I thought for someone who isn't really an actor.

imthesheriff and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  15. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I really don’t see me cancelling Netflix, like ever, unless something drastic were to happen haha

16. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Haha I didn’t know he was going to be in Mandolorian.

His most recent role in The Front Runner was well done

Davjs likes this.
  17. HalfHearted

Regular

With Netflix presumably losing content, is it possible their cost reduces as well or most likely staying the same?

18. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

absolutely LOVED Dead to Me

incognitojones, RyanPm40 and Jake W like this.
  19. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

No idea how many customers would leave if they lost it, but Netflix should get a huge cost savings when Warner Media decides to stop letting them air Friends

Being such a popular sitcom, I'd see a higher likelihood of them losing subscribers over that than some Disney movies but what do I know? :p. My own personal preferences may be clouding my opinion there

HalfHearted likes this.
  20. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Fleabag s2 is the best tv show of the year and I will not hear any other opinions thanks

21. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

I was just looking for a thread and can't believe there never was one for this show. This season was so great. I can't wait to see what Phoebe Waller-Bridge does next since the show is surprisingly finished. What a perfect ending though.

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  22. Yes! And somehow this show is still massively underwatched.

Have you watched Killing Eve? She's also working on a new show for HBO.

23. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I just watched S2 of Fleabag in a single sitting and I am very very sad that I don't have more to watch. Perfect show.

I know I need to get on Killing Eve, just haven't had time

VanMastaIteHab and Whalejaw like this.
  24. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

Nope, but I certainly intend to watch it soon. I left a couple series to watch over the summer.

25. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Maybe I'll start Fleabag now that I finished Ramy. Another show not enough people are talking about.

VanMastaIteHab likes this.