Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 166

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Shrill on Hulu is great. Really pumped for next season. Handmaids Tale, obviously.

Also I enjoyed Castle Rock despite the last season’s ending confusing the shit out of me.

Heard good things about Ramy.

ChaseTx and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  2. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

schitt’s creek is v good

3. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Ramy is amazing, everyone should watch it. Highly recommended if you liked stuff like Master of None/Louie (obviously before those guys were outed as terrible people).

4. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

I just finished episode 4 of The Act. I’m officially halfway through and I’m still on board. This is a fucked up show but I’m fascinated by it. Patricia Arquette is one of the best fucking actresses of our generation. Man..

5. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I want to watch this because of a recommendation of a friend of mine, but the way she described it is that it is extremely dark and just... ugh, I don't know if I have the stomach for something like this, haha

6. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

The real life story it's adapted from is fucking insane

sean_rugy likes this.
  7. marissalg

Trusted

The Act was super dark and I can’t believe it was only a few years ago that it really happened?

8. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

9. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Munchausen by proxy is one of most horrific things I've read about, tbh

sean_rugy and DrAlanGrant like this.
  10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Just started Shrill and I'm already on episode 3. May wind up watching it all tonight.

awwgereee and ChaseTx like this.
  11. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Yeah Shrill and Pen15 are two of my favorite shows now

riotspray likes this.
  12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

JO FIRESTONE!!!

13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I really couldn't get into Shrill but I also don't exactly think it was made for me

14. currytheword

Trusted

Recently made a friend from the UK who introduced me to The Thick Of It which is on Prime right now. Great show.

15. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Just watched Dumpling. Very sweet movie. It also made me decide to really dig into Dolly Parton’s discography tomorrow.

16. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Started “Dead To Me” two days ago. On the finale now. Knew nothing about it prior to starting - very pleasant surprise. :-)

Finished “Northern Rescue” the other day, kinda background show myself and my wife can watch together. Not my sort of thing for the most part - but I’m kind of intrigued to see where they go with a Season 2.

Still need to go back and finish “Umbrella Academy” and “Sabrina”. 50/60 minute long episodes start to feel too long for me though!

17. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

watched "About Time" the other day and really loved it. Rachel McAdams always make a film a win for me, but for randomly putting it on with knowing nothing about it and never hearing about it made it quite the super surprise find for me.

18. One of my all time faves.

coleslawed and phaynes12 like this.
  19. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

The Fundamentals of Caring with Paul Rudd remains one of my favorite films distributed by Netflix

sean_rugy, ChaseTx and coleslawed like this.
  20. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Thats been on my list forever and still haven’t seen it.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. Third season of Easy is out on Netflix today. Highly recommend.

22. out today too

23. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I started watching Forever last night on amazon and its really good imo. I haven't seen much stuff starring Maya but shes killing it so far and Fred is kinda playing one of his typical Portlandia-esque characters but I really enjoy him as well. I always appreciate his brand of comedy. I also went in blind and was very surprised/confused with the direction the plot was going in the first few episodes.

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  24. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Pose is on Netflix. Watch it y’all

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  25. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I need Feud on Netflix or FX or anywhere. Hate that I missed it.

Contender likes this.