Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 136

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

i feel like anyone could have played Ken's role in Role Models. he had like 20 lines of dialogue and 10 mins of screen time. i forgot he was in that. definitely the least memorable part of that movie.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I actually don't like him in most things, but loved him in Role Models. The way he lightly rubs peoples' faces with the back of his hand kills me.

But Joe lo Truglio is the true highlight of that movie. He's 100% my favorite part of it.

johnnyferris, Davjs and riotspray like this.
  3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Joe Lo Truglio is a treasure.

Davjs likes this.
  4. ghostxvapor

Trusted

Same. I loved it. My wife didn't get a chance to watch yet so I get to see it again

supernovagirl likes this.
  5. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Watching Weeds for my first time.
    I just started season 4, so far this is a really great show that I’m surprised took me this long to watch.

Colby Searcy and Davjs like this.
  6. Davjs

Trusted

It's a fantastic show. Dips in the later half, but IMO the ending is great, esp the last 2 eps. Let me know how you like it!

7. manoverboard365

Trusted

Weeds was a really fun show that unfortunately nose dived towards the end. I'm due for a rewatch, though. Haven't watched since the series finale back in 2012 (13?).

riotspray and DrAlanGrant like this.
  8. Davjs

Trusted

Too many amazing Andy and Doug moments in that show to even mention

9. Full Effect Ed

The season 3 finale would’ve made for a terrific series finale. So far I’m not really digging the change that’s come with season 4. I’m sure it gets better, most shows that last as long as this usually has a midway period of subpar television.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  10. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

It definitely should have ended after season 3. It’s basically a different show after that. Still some really funny and clever stuff to come, but the quality goes down tremendously overall.

riotspray and Colby Searcy like this.
  11. Full Effect Ed

I still enjoy watching it but it really does feel like a different show now. Doug is still my favorite character, when he was walking around ablibbing various songs with his banjo at the shelter in the S3 finale, I was in legit tears lmao

riotspray, EASheartsVinyl and Davjs like this.
  12. Davjs

Trusted

My only real complaint is they drop Conrad out of nowhere. If I remember correctly they just kind of abandoned his story right?

Colby Searcy likes this.
  13. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

WAIT is pen15 penis? Omg.

14. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

You were never asked to join the pen15 club in school???

And yes Doug is the best.

15. manoverboard365

Trusted

Jeez, I've been wondering what the hell Pen 15 meant.

16. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Is that not a super common trick??? I remember that from elementary school. That shit got me! Hahaha

17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

If y’all want some quality writing implements, Pen Island gets my highest recommendation! Their website is really well designed too.

18. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

sweetie.
    [​IMG]

19. marsupial jones

in three years @Kiana is gonna learn that if you type 58008 on a calculator and hold it upside down it spells "BOOBS" and her mind will be blown.

20. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

21. marsupial jones

:crylaugh:

Colby Searcy likes this.
  22. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

5318008 and 55378008, too. Go big or go home :crylaugh:

23. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s all in good fun though. I learned what a ramekin is called a few years back and my friend still gives me endless shit for it, hahaha

riotspray and RyanPm40 like this.
  24. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Most of the show aged really terribly in such a short time, but the HIMYM stuff about intellectual blind spots is so true.

Also I feel like the calculator joke is much more represented in pop culture, like updog/henway/butfor.

RyanPm40 and supernovagirl like this.
  25. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I just had to Google it.

My mom was a pastry chef and we had a bunch of these growing up. Woops lol