Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 109

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Reverse Scott Pilgrim and World's End and that's probably mine (I've never made it all the way through Scott Pilgrim).

2. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I remember trying to see Shaun of the Dead in theaters when I was 14 and they wouldn't let us buy tickets. We had to see Shark Tale instead...

In retrospect we should have just walked into Shaun with our Shark Tale tickets

3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I did that for tropic thunder with the dark knight.

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

You knew Hot Saucerman worked on Shark Tale

Matt likes this.
  5. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Guillermo Del Toro's 3Below animated series is up. Hope it's as good as Trollhunters

Starting She-Ra now

6. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

That Black Mirror thing was weird, I don't know if I'll rewatch with different choices. Or what choices actually effect the ending.

7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

It was cool to finally see infinity war.

Is marvel still going to keep showing their movies on Netflix or is that going to end too?

8. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

My guess is that they’ve been adding a bunch of their content to netflix lately so that they can pull it all at once and attract people to their new streaming service.

Kingjohn_654 and PeacefulOrca like this.
  9. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Everything I've heard is the agreement ends 1/1/2019

10. ChaseTx

Solo is hitting Netflix in January, so I don't think anything big is changing at least for a while

coleslawed and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  11. GBlades

Trusted

They said that Ant Man and the Wasp is the last film they will put on Netflix from themselves.

12. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Weird goal for 2019 but I want to utilize Netflix and Prime more. Feel like I end up only watching a few shows and movies I’ve already seen a bunch because I already know they’re good / great instead of looking into new things. Probably because I feel like shows are such an investment, but I know I’m missing a bunch of good stuff that I should look into since I’m paying $12 a month for the damn opportunity

13. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

Wow. I tried to give Watership Down a chance, and I really tried to look past the quality of the animation, but I just couldn't do it. I haven't seen something that looked that piss poor in a long time. Inexcusable. It's not even watchable.

Especially when I keep reading stories in the news about how Netflix makes so much money they don't know what to do with it all, it's frustrating that they couldn't have kicked a little bit more budget this production's way. I cannot believe anyone signed off on this being a good idea when they clearly didn't have the money or the time to pull it off in a way that was even close to acceptable quality.

14. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Same.

15. I guess this technically wasn't on Netflix, but I finally watched The World's End. I still love Scott Pilgrim the most, but I don't know how I'd rank the rest, they're all really good. Having seen all the other movies now, though, Baby Driver kind of feels like Edgar Wright directed someone else's idea for a movie.

johnnyferris likes this.
  16. jorbjorb

7 rings

I'm really enjoying You.

17. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

You was great, binged it all in the last two days lol.

jorbjorb likes this.
  18. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

Been on a big British series kick lately. I watched Flowers (loved this, highly recommend it), now I'm making my way through The Fall (also awesome), and then probably will watch Happy Valley. Cheerio

19. manoverboard365

Trusted

My company co produced You and aired it back in September. I remember thinking it looked interesting but then they just spammed the shit out of it.....we all came into the office one day and all our desktop backgrounds were You wallpapers and our screen savers became You trailers. After that I refused to watch out of protest lol. Maybe I'll finally give it a chance!

jorbjorb and zigbigwig like this.
  20. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I’ve still been casually watching comedians in cars getting coffee but like these openings are still so painfully just fake.

I’ve been watching that and Castlevania.

21. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Bird Box and the Ellen special are both very enjoyable lazy day watches.

22. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Watched Cam as my lazy day movie yesterday. It was ok

23. ChaseTx

Cam is great. It ended up my third favorite horror movie of the year

SpyKi and riotspray like this.
  24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

My mom has been talking about You for months. She won't stop talking about it and brings it up to everyone she knows. I've heard about the plot 3,000 times by now. I hesitate to watch because it originally aired on Lifetime, which my mom even said she knows that'd be a turnoff for most people but it's not 'lifetimey' at all.

Didn't realize it was on Netflix now. Maybe I'll give it a go.

jorbjorb likes this.
  25. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I watched all 10 episodes of You yesterday....