Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 104

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Agreed.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  2. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I’m watching the new She-Ra show and I’m liking it so far. Her transformation sequence is awesome. And the credits said Noelle Stevenson wrote it.

Jason Tate and Shakriel like this.
  3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

The queer eye guys are becoming my least fave social media follows. All they do is sponsored posts all day like ugh. Jonathons is cute cause I like that he's learning new skills as an adult cause I'd like to think I would do the same if I came into money, but still lots of ads

My understanding is they filmed the first two seasons back to back so I wonder how the third season will be since the show has become popular

4. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Probably people will he more starstruck

5. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

HOLY SHIT

coleslawed, SpyKi, Joe and 3 others like this.
  6. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Oh hell yeah

7. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Fuuuuck, that's awesome

8. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

So many people are gonna watch that for the first time and be so damn depressed by the end of it.

9. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Or confused as shit if they don't have End of Evangelion on there, lol.

xapplexpiex likes this.
  10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Pretty excited for the Brian Regan sketch comedy show.

11. manoverboard365

Trusted

Love Brian Regan. He deserves so much more fame than he has.

12. ChaseTx

i wasn't too into his recent netflix special. I did have an album of his in high school and loved it

13. Just watched Homecoming King for the third time, haha.

Not the same thing, but I actually really enjoyed Rebuild 3.0. You know, as iconic as End of Evangelion is, I'm really looking forward to where they go in the fourth film, how differently they'd tackle the ending when building upon what 3.0 established.

SpyKi likes this.
  14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Honestly, he hasn't aged as well with me either. When I was in HS, I LOVED him and even saw him live a couple of years after college. But his last two or three specials haven't been that funny to me. I still find him very entertaining though, even when he isn't that funny just how he talks and tells stories.

That said, I'll always look forward to anything he does.

ChaseTx likes this.
  15. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

That’s also included in the deal

SpyKi likes this.
  16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I don't know if I love or hate this

RyanPm40 and coleslawed like this.
  17. Oh, also recently saw Scott Pilgrim for the third time this year alone and IDK-how-many times overall. This is like the only thing I've seen Brie Larson in and she has like five minutes of screen time. Is it too early to be hyping myself up for Captain Marvel? Is it kind of messed up that I've been meaning to watch Room on Netflix for months? Is it still even on there? (I just checked--yes, it is.) Anyway, Scott Pilgrim rocks, and I love how many people in the cast have gone on to superhero related roles.

Sidenote: I've only seen three Edgar Wright movies, the other two being Baby Driver and Hot Fuzz. This is the only one I've wanted to see multiple times.

coleslawed and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  18. ChaseTx

You should watch Room

19. I knowwww but I feel like I need to be in a certain mood. I'm still reeling from watching The Tale a couple weeks ago.

Fronnyfron likes this.
  20. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Brie Larson is great. You should check out Kong: Skull Island. That's a really fun movie and she's excellent in it.

Also, I'll check out that new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but I'm not too thrilled because I'm not a huge animation fan. I'm sure it'll still be better than the turd Tim Burton shit out however many years ago. What a pile of garbage.

ChaseTx likes this.
  21. ChaseTx

Yeah I get it. I hear good things about Short Term 12 too but haven't gotten around to it

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I think you'd like United States Of Tara, that's where i first started loving Brie

23. I think I'm already "falling" for her.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  24. stars143

Trusted

It will be cool seeing less popular Roald Dahl stories adapted.

coleslawed likes this.
  25. manoverboard365

Trusted

Short Term 12 was so good but so devastating.

Zilla and Shakriel like this.