Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 102

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

the only show like that I currently watch is the Sarah Silverman show on Hulu

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Sarah is almost too far left for me, but I love her so I watch it weekly.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  3. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Love me a good political talk show. I enjoyed what I’ve seen of the Hasan show though it seemed surprisingly less comedic than John Oliver’s show (which is always so much fun). He’s a great speaker though and I learn a lot from him.

I didn’t love Michelle Wolf’s show much at all, and haven’t seen Sarah Silverman’s show even though I’m a big fan. Gotta start that one of these days.

4. Psssst. Go watch Hasan's Homecoming King. Best stand-up special I've seen. Yeah, it's kind of less comedic than, say, John Mulaney, but it's also informative and gets me very emotional even on rewatch.

coleslawed and OotyPa like this.
  5. deadpool.jpg
    Wait a sec, that doesn't look like Ryan Reynolds...

RyanPm40 and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  6. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

The Dead Pool is a film in the Dirty Harry series

riotspray and stars143 like this.
  7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I like how he refuses to make The Patriot Act be for white people and makes a lot of references to being Indian

coleslawed and OotyPa like this.
  8. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Homecoming King is one of my all-time favorite standup specials. It’s seriously beautiful.

9. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Jason Tate and OotyPa like this.
  10. xkaylinh Nov 14, 2018
    (Last edited: Nov 14, 2018)
    Tag (the Japanese "horror" movie--it's horrifically violent but not particularly scary) is strange...-ly very feminist. Maybe. I feel like if I think too much about it, though, I'll start disagreeing with that assessment.

Anyway. If you're in the mood for a really gory and somewhat convoluted movie that's kind of also about patriarchy and homosexuality, go watch it.

I'd compare it to two things, but the second thing would kind of give away the ending, so I'm putting it in spoilers: it's kind of like Battle Royale meets Black Mirror.

(I'd link to the infamous opening bus scene, but I think it would auto embed, and I don't want that. Google it, if you're curious. NSFW, obv.)

ChaseTx likes this.
  11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

coleslawed likes this.
  12. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

wow. yes.

13. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

His Stan Lee selfie comment annoyed me so much I’m going to need a few days to care about anything he’s in.

14. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

kinda mad at myself for just discovering queer eye. tom is such a sweet guy and was so receptive to all of his changes. i'd totally hang and drink redneck margaritas with him

15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

The Tom ep was great

16. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I enjoyed the Ballad of Buster Scruggs.

coleslawed and Vivatoto like this.
  17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Is it worth going to the theater and paying $12 to see it on big screen, or should I just watch it on Netflix?

18. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I think it's a great Netflix watch; not sure how much I'd get out of it at the theater. I'd say it's worth it for MoviePass, however.

riotspray likes this.
  19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Gotcha. If I still had MoviePass (and it actually worked) I'd be all over it. Got AMC A-List now and unfortunately it's not playing at any AMC's near me.

20. Kuri44

Ballad of Buster Scruggs, CAM, and Narcos all released today. goddamn

ChaseTx and Joe like this.
  21. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Buster Scruggs is a good time

22. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Why didn’t I know James Franco was in Buster Scruggs. Really popped my excitement balloon for that today.

23. Outlaw King was very... uninteresting

24. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Netflix holiday movie's we've seen thus far...

The Princess Switch - decent, unoriginal and completely unbelievable but enjoyable for what it was.

The Holiday Calendar... couldn't even get 15 minutes in before even my wife was wanting to watch something else. That was bad.

25. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I’m looking forward to watching holiday calendar, looks exactly like something we would like

Also there’s this Santa movie coming to Netflix soon, I’m looking forward to that one too

RyanPm40 likes this.