Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 722

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

that's the one

it was a short first (2015) and then made into a feature film in 2019

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Incredible title

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

7 months ago, Netflix also released this...

4. irthesteve

Alright now I am just confused, I watched both trailers and they are extremely similar, but it doesn't seem that the show is based off the movie??? Or maybe it is but it doesnt say, I don't know

riotspray and bradsonemanband like this.
  5. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Feel like it’s a parody

6. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

Yeah, this is in the vein of The 41-Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It

7. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Can’t wait for someone to say, “oh man you should definitely check out TWITHATSFTGITW it’s so good!” and no one knows if that’s an acronym for something or signs of a stroke while posting

8. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

They should have at least qualified it as a Will Ferrell production. I feel like The Woman in The Window wasn't a big enough movie for people to say "Oh, it's clearly making fun of that."

9. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

it feels like a satire but missing all the humor. hopefully it was just the trailer. looked awful.

Victor Eremita likes this.
  10. Hs anyone checked out Solos on Prime? I’d never heard of it, but just got an ad for it when putting something else on and thought it looked kinda cool

11. Arcane is so good holy shit

mescalineeyes and SpyKi like this.
  12. Right?! I really didn't expect to like Arcane so much.

mescalineeyes, spiffa0 and SpyKi like this.
  13. domotime2 Dec 9, 2021
    (Last edited: Dec 9, 2021)
    domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Paranormal activity next of kin, pretty fucking bad. Unlikable characters who deserve everything coming to them due to their continous jjaw dropping stupid actions. Predictable. Scares were hollow and undeserving. The use of "shaky cam" also made no sense in the 2nd half.

They knew slapping paranormal activity on it was the only way I'd watch it (not that I even care about the franchise).

0/10.

14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

mattav152 likes this.
  15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

16. irthesteve

Colby Searcy likes this.
  17. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

18. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

19. I thought it had some cool things going for it that differentiated it from the anime. Disappointing but not surprising

Joe4th likes this.
  20. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Anyone plan on watching this new HBO limited series called Landscapers? Olivia Coleman never disappoints so I’m intrigued.

riotspray and Texas Flood like this.
  21. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

I heard about this story on a crime podcast and few years ago. So seeing this coming to TV with Olivia Coleman and David Thewlis is just awesome.

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

watched the pilot, it's definitely a slow burn, not surprising it's British, but it's an interesting story for sure

OotyPa likes this.
  23. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Anyone watch Come From Away on Apple TV+?

Watched it today and thought it was great, definitely think the acclaim is warranted

24. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Just finished Arcane. I’m so glad season two is in the works. Top-tier animation, well-written characters, and good fight choreography. Believe the hype.