Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 721

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

And now the thread is just full or idiots saying "maybe the low RT score isn't bc of white supremacists but bc your show sucks" - like Seth didn't even say anything about the reviews, but go ahead and ignore the thousands of comments that are blantantly anti-semitic

Joe and bradsonemanband like this.
  2. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Oh boy, can tell 15 seconds in that I’m gonna binge the shit out of this Catching Killers docuseries on Netflix.

Jusscali likes this.
  3. I heard Arcane is pretty gay? Once I'm done with this Harley Quinn rewatch I need to jump on that

4. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Gay isn’t a word I’d use to describe Arcane, but it is very good.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  5. Huh I was under the impression that Cait and Vi were a thing. I'll probably still watch it though

6. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Finished Detroiters. If you’re from Michigan, it’s a must-watch. So many references and locations. Hilarious too.

Zilla, RyanPm40, imthesheriff and 3 others like this.
  7. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

That’s not *not* a thing ;)

excellent show, please give it a watch!

8. xkaylinh Dec 5, 2021
    (Last edited: Dec 5, 2021)
    Ohhh nice

I stopped playing LoL idk like 10yrs ago, I looked at a list of champs that were in the show (avoiding any actual plot details) and was surprised at how many I actually recognized.

edit: actually the last champ I remember being released was in 2014, so I probably stopped playing around then, so not quite 10 years, but yeah.

9. mescalineeyes

I played like 1 hour of LoL total, life time. they do a great job of introducing the characters without the need for any prior knowledge.

10. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Does anyone know what makes the "Deluxe Edition" of Charlie Brown on Apple TV+ "deluxe"? I'm not noticing anything different from what I remember from my childhood

11. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I watched the first two episodes of Arcane this morning. I’ll echo what others have said…idk anything about the game and I’m liking the story. I’m interested enough to watch the remaining seven.

12. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I’m going to miss money heist so much :(

13. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Yo 14 Peaks was legit

marsupial jones likes this.
  14. marsupial jones

theagentcoma likes this.
  15. marsupial jones

I think I’ve watched Holidate maybe three times since Thanksgiving already. Such a fun movie.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  16. 333 GANG

ACAB

Yeah, I really enjoyed Holidate. I adore Emma Roberts

marsupial jones likes this.
  17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Started 14 Peaks and can’t wait to finish tomorrow. Some absolutely incredible shots.

theagentcoma and marsupial jones like this.
  18. marsupial jones

depending how far you are you may have already seen it but there’s a shot looking down at the team as they cross a chasm on Mount Everest (I think) with ladders and my jaw dropped. The beauty of most of the documentary is great but as someone afraid of heights THAT particular shot really captured the absolute danger and horror that mountain climbing can be (also doesn’t help that I can’t stand on a two foot step ladder without getting dizzy so the shot in question just melted my brain)

Cameron and theagentcoma like this.
  19. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Absolute insanity, I would make it 100 ft up K2 and start crying

20. Uh okay yeah so like Arcane is kinda super fucking good nbd

21. mescalineeyes

YES!

22. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I wasn’t sure about it at first, but I just finished episode three and now shit really hit the fan. I did not expect that.

SpyKi likes this.
  23. Dang, Hailee. I need someone to draw me a picture of Vi, Kate Bishop, and Gwen Stacy pointing at each other like the Spidey meme

24. nvm i can photoshop i got this
    hailee.jpg

25. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Is this the same 'Greener Grass' ?

SpyKi and bradsonemanband like this.