Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 719

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Not a movie but Invincible tv show is good. I Know What You Did Last Summer also seems good to me but haven't watched it yet

2. Already saw these (and ew Casey Affleck) but thanks! Should probably also mention I've also already seen Mrs. Maisel, The Boys, Good Omens, Fleabag; Neon Demon, Jolt, Cafe Society (ew Woody Allen). I am looking specifically for movies at this time, but feel free to throw out other show recs in case anyone else is interested, though (or I change my mind)

3. I did, though? How's that not what I asked for?

4. Well there are prime originals (like Netflix originals) and also just good movies that are on prime lol

5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

definitely true, but the originals aren't as likely to expire in a matter of months or less

6. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I would add Suspiria to the list of Amazon Originals you should check out. It’s a little bit divisive, especially among fans of the original… but it’s really good!

also will echo Sound of Metal

7. flask

Trusted Supporter

Vast of Niiiiiiiiiight

Serenity Now and bradsonemanband like this.
  8. Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

Yeah there's are Prime Originals (movies only available for streaming on Prime and no other way to watch) and then there are films like Big Sick or Sound Of Metal which were produced by Amazon, only streaming on Prime, but are also available on dvd/bluray

9. I didn't even think of this distinction. I guess within the context of my question though it doesn't really matter

10. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Heads up that HBO Max has some solid Christmas classics. Elf, A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, etc. I paid to rent all three of those last year so I'm pumped

bradsonemanband and imthesheriff like this.
  11. Pig is on Hulu now! I still haven’t seen it and almost paid to rent it on Prime like a week ago

12. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I’m taking notes in the corner here.

13. Like I’ve done the last couple years, if anyone is interested in me sharing my Christmas movie Plex server, PM your email to me and I’ll add you to it. All the classics and a whole slew of shitty Hallmark Christmas movies too. :-)

riotspray and ghostedaway like this.
  14. 333 GANG

ACAB

Doing this now!

15. Just watched, very good. Interesting after seeing him do superhero stuff in Eternals though haha

popdisaster00 likes this.
  16. Halitosis Jones Nov 29, 2021
    (Last edited: Nov 29, 2021)
    Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

Been exploring Showtime's Original documentaries. The Attica Prison Riot and Ronald Reagan docs were really good. The Oliver Stone JFK doc was pretty bad.

17. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

This is the first time it's occurred to me that people might start seeing Kumail that way instead of the other way around. Crazy

18. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

chewbacca110 and Halitosis Jones like this.
  19. Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

That looks fantastic. I'm assuming the animators are the same ones behind the "Middle Aged Mutant Ninja Turtles" short on SNL last season.

20. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Im rather torn. I like Kyle. But I dont want to watch animation.

21. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

This year I’m thankful for Ocean’s Eleven being on HBO Max. One of the great movies that I’ve seen countless times.

coleslawed likes this.
  22. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

A friend of mine gave me her Apple TV login, I didn't even ask for it. That's a real friend, haha.

Anyways, first thing I watched of course was Ted Lasso. Finished season 1. What else should I take advantage of on Apple TV?

23. 333 GANG

ACAB

Home Sweet Home Alone wasn’t good, but it was kinda charming and fun at the same time, and I’m in the Christmas mood now so fuck it

24. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Mythic Quest and For All Mankind are the other musts in my opinion.

25. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

For all mankind and servant.

Serenity Now likes this.