Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 652

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Came here to say god bless Anna Torv!

Whalejaw and marsupial jones like this.
  2. flask

Trusted Supporter

Loved her on Fringe

marsupial jones likes this.
  3. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Omg

chewbacca110, Cameron, Henry and 12 others like this.
  4. -deleted-

-

chewbacca110 and Serenity Now like this.
  5. -deleted-

-

I mean I hate that they didn’t tell them, trash move. But everything else? Wow.

6. 333 GANG

ACAB

I’m watching the first episode of Sexy Beasts and wow this show is something else

And Bennett is a massive dork

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  7. -deleted-

-

He looks like the son of an old conservative metal guitarist is what I thought. Guyliner and all.

333 GANG likes this.
  8. 333 GANG

ACAB

Perfect description

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  9. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

i hope someone picks this up and does a post about each winning couple with equally terrible outcomes

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  10. -deleted-

-

I want a full thread of random updates about reality tv ppl.

Serenity Now likes this.
  11. 333 GANG

ACAB

Oh my god the beaver is so unbelievably cringey too

Serenity Now and bradsonemanband like this.
  12. The first ‘Fear Street’ is so so so so bad.

Embarrassingly horrific shit. How did this get made? No one took even half a pass at this script and was like “welp let’s try and fix this?” Or is everyone involved yelling “we tried some suit fucked us” at their screens?

Victor Eremita and domotime2 like this.
  13. 333 GANG

ACAB

I had a great time with the whole trilogy

14. -deleted-

-

[​IMG]

333 GANG and Jason Tate like this.
  15. He’s typing in a font created in 2002.

I can’t handle this shit and the songs missed by years too. Uggggggghhhhh. Fuck this movie.

Victor Eremita and domotime2 like this.
  16. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

bradsonemanband likes this.
  17. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Diamond Dogs! We’re back!

18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Like no offense, but do you enjoy Horror? I don’t ever see you talk about it.

19. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

The first Fear Street was my least favourite but I loved 2 and enjoyed 3 plenty. There the sort of movie I know my wife and I enjoy as they are ridiculous, silly horror. I’d never recommend them though as I know most of my friends would hate them. Deena was a terrible character. The music being off didn’t bother me though. @Jason Tate the font being made in 2002 made me laugh, very niche nitpick! First I’ve seen anybody notice that!

20. 333 GANG Jul 23, 2021
    (Last edited: Jul 23, 2021)
    333 GANG

ACAB

Fear Street movies were far from the kind of cinema I’m going to bother picking apart. They were dumb fun, and that’s all I wanted from them. Fingers crossed for more adaptations going forward.

21. I hadn't even gotten to the Batgirl/Supergirl team-up ep when I wrote this. Best thing ever

22. I have a brand to uphold. ;-p

I wouldn't really call this "horror" as much as teenage thriller/slasher, I guess? I love traditional slasher films like Halloween, but the fun nostalgia teenage fright-like movies? Those are even more in my wheelhouse. Hell, I even kinda liked both of those The Babysitter Netflix movies that leaned into the ridiculousness. Jennifer's Body, Freaky, Final Girls, Happy Death Day, Black Christmas, etc. ... all way more fun and clever. This was closer to Fantasy Island levels of bad.

Callum Macleod and Cameron like this.
  23. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

Justice League is frankly one of the best comics adaptations and one of the best cartoons I've ever watched, and I regret not having seen it when it first debuted.

It has a lot of fun with the characters and overall canon while tackling some deeper and darker subjects at times.

Superman prior is fun as well and definitely makes solid use of his rogues, but I can't help but feel it's something to watch just to be able to watch Justice League, as loose ends from the former get tied up in the latter.

Anyway, I'm basically saying it's worth the time investment.

24. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Haha I just watched Fantasy Island this week and liked it and watched Black Christmas earlier this year and thought it was one of the worst movie I've ever seen

25. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Wait which Black Christmas.

Colby Searcy likes this.