Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 651

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I'm on episode three and it's exactly what I wanted it to be :crylaugh:

bradsonemanband and riotspray like this.
  2. theagentcoma likes this.
  3. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

“Time now to go to Sexy Beasts Manor”

Yes okay

bradsonemanband likes this.
  4. -deleted-

-

Okay I have to put this on now after the last few posts.

5. Watched the first 3 episodes. I give it a solid 4! I’ll let you decide out of how many that is. Haha. But honestly, it’s not good, but I love it haha.

6. -deleted-

-

Yeah it’s definitely not great, but oddly enough, it weirdly felt more authentic than most reality dating shows? Like the dialogue and conversations/reactive body language felt genuine. Clearly produced by the same people doing THTH I think, but less shallow.

Best part is definitely the reveals which all surprised me.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  7. -deleted- Jul 21, 2021
    (Last edited: Jul 21, 2021)
    -deleted-

-

Okay never mind about not being shallow. Second episode dude says he took the opportunity to stare at their asses lol.

Did he just peck bounce? Yikes.

riotspray and bradsonemanband like this.
  8. Yeah there’s some real douches on this show

riotspray likes this.
  9. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Tomorrow War. What can I say other than holy fucking hell why was this movie over two hours long. I couldn't believe they had ANOTHER act after he comes back.

I was pretty okay with this for the first 45 minutes. Dumb, but fun concept, and I actually liked the varied tone. But then it drags and drags and drags and then I start to question and be confused with just about everything and then just too long. Pratt has "the anecdote" and the president character doesn't care lol.

4/10.

Anthony_Soprano, Matt and DrAlanGrant like this.
  10. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Chris Pratt Fucking sucks

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

i lost interest after Mitch died and barely paid attention to the rest of the movie

12. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Justice for Mr Slice!

13. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

The narrator on Sexy Beasts is the worst part.

14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I turned it off at this point. I thought I'd go back and finish it, but I still haven't yet.

15. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I know part of it’s my fault, but I feel like most shows or movies that deal with time travel all have a basic set of rules they stick to and then they have their own variations or whatever but The Tomorrow War just didn’t seem to care about any of it so my brain fought back

domotime2, Jason Tate and Zilla like this.
  16. The whole concept of going back in time to train people to go to the future to fight a war is stupid. Come back in time to fix the issue before it starts.

And Pratt doesn't really have the ability to deliver any emotional scenes so everything with him trying to be serious is awkward for me. He's fine as the comedic action guy or a parks and rec type role but he isn't good in this or Jurassic world. Granted they suck too for other reasons.

riotspray and Zilla like this.
  17. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

18. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

You can go forever with trying to pick apart the concept. So they can go back and forth through time? Is that what I gathered. Only one location though. They explained that. At some point wouldn't it have been better to transport everyone from the future to the past as it became a lost cause.

Then you spend the next 10 years trying to figure out a solution. Also you could then play with the whole what do you do with 500,000 new people in the world, many of them doubles.

I agree. Going to the past to simply throw more bodies at the problem not getting better is ridiculous

19. As I'm finishing up Batman the Animated Series I'm wondering if I should also watch the rest of the DCAU. It's a pretty big commitment and I'm not super interested in the other heroes. I loved the Harley Quinn show so much because Harley is one of my favorite characters. I think instead of watching Superman and Justice League hoping to see some Batgirl and Supergirl I should just read their respective solo runs. And comics in general can also become a pretty big commitment depending on how invested you decide to get into it.

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm a sucker for all of that stuff. I always felt like the DC animated stuff was way stronger than Marvels. Hell, I didn't even like Superman growing up but I could still tell you every episode of that show. Wish I had the time to sink back into it all. I watched about 20 episodes of Batman and got too busy to go back.

I don't think I liked much of the newer output. The Batman and the stuff that followed didn't hit me much at all.

There was a really funny foot fetish joke, but the rest was soleless and unfunny.

Serenity Now likes this.
  21. -deleted-

-

the two animated series that stood out the most to me growing up were definitely Batman TAS and Spider-Man. X-Men is in third with the great crossovers they did with Spider-Man.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

this

24. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

foot.... sole.... nice

25. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Thoroughly enjoying The White Lotus so far