Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 633

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I'm curious why they brought most everyone back except Tara Strong?

2. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

a different take on it, but I really like the focus of on the parents as well.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  3. manoverboard365

Trusted

I watched the Boys II Men episode and the Britpop episode. First one was great, but I have a bone to pick with the britpop one. They make it seem like after their rivalry Blur and Oasis just disappeared like they were one hit wonders. Oasis put 5 more albums out after that period, all going 3x platinum in the UK along with 6 number 1 songs and 12 more that reached the top 10. And then after the breakup the brothers went solo and each scored 3 more number 1 platinum selling albums and top 40 hits.
    Sorry to go on a rant haha, it just rubbed me the wrong way that they portrayed Oasis as being a fad that came and went.

Topics for the other episodes are intriguing, I'll probably finish this whole series in one more night lol

4. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

2 hot 2 handle season two drops tonight apparently

manoverboard365 likes this.
  5. HalfHearted

Regular

Somebody Feed Phil has been renewed for a 5th season and that makes me extremely happy.

imthesheriff and bradsonemanband like this.
  6. yesssss!

7. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Such a great show.

8. Finished season 2 of black summer and I really enjoyed it. The first season was more frantic and violent whereas this one was slower and spent more time on developing some characters. It's a good zombie show if you just want to see people running away/killing zombies and each other. If you want some attempt at a deeper story, this ain't it. But it's fun.

9. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

Finished Sweet Tooth. Kind of ended abruptly. It was just getting good and the build up was starting to look like it could pay off.

10. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

started watching big little lies recently. i dig it.

OotyPa, irthesteve and Colby Searcy like this.
  11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I'm a big fan of HBO's recent mini-series that feel like, cut from a similar cloth for lack of better word. The mysterious kind of crime-ish things. Big Little Lies, Sharp Objects, The Undoing, Mare of Easttown. I'd include Little Fires Everywhere despite being on Hulu as well

Why Bother? and OotyPa like this.
  12. irthesteve

and this of course is going to be right up my alley

13. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Liane Moriarty, the author of the book that this is adapted from, also wrote the novel Big Little Lies. Haven't read either of them, but I read another of her novels, Truly Madly Guilty, and enjoyed that one, so I'm intrigued by this, too.

irthesteve likes this.
  14. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Basically the masked singer but as a dating show. It looks deranged and I’m probably going to love it.

15. irthesteve

David E Kelly (BLL, The Undoing) is also on board for this as well

Groogz likes this.
  16. I've never been more instantly in

i saw the still from the trailer, and was immediately like "YUP GIMME!" and then i read that's its a dating reality show and now i'm even more in. jesussssss!

coleslawed and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Ass first, personality second.

18. manoverboard365

Trusted

I'm so in for this haha

19. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Reminds me of when kyles dad became a dolphin on South Park

20. marissalg

Trusted

Nine Perfect Strangers was a little hard to read just because you had to keep track of nine different stories (obviously) but I think it’ll be better as a TV show.

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

22. somehow, that's unsurprising

23. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

That dating show honestly looks like the bridge is out and dangling over a cliff at the end of culture, but to each their own

24. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

youtubetv and hbomax have been down for me all night... anyone else?

25. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Nope. Watching hbomax as I type this

RyanPm40 likes this.