Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 629

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Pumped for Atypical. This is the final season, right?

Jusscali, DaveyA89 and riotspray like this.
  2. I started We Are Lady Parts today. Three episodes in and I’m into it. I’m especially glad it’s only 6 episodes and they’re 25 min each.

riotspray likes this.
  3. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Watched My Octopus Teacher tonight. Enjoyed it.

cshadows2887 likes this.
  4. DaveyA89

Very happy to see Atypical finally get their final season

Jusscali likes this.
  5. Anybody in here watch a show called Feel Good on Netflix (or Channel 4)? Did a thread search but obviously those aren’t exactly specific terms haha. Anyway, I’d never heard of it and threw it on solely because the sample image had Lisa Kudrow in it. Fast forward a couple hours and I’m through the first season (6 episodes, less than a half hour each). This show is fucking great

MrAirplane and bradsonemanband like this.
  6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I loved Charlotte Ritchie on Taskmaster and have seen a few people recommend Feel Good. Adding it to the short list.

MrAirplane and trevorshmevor like this.
  7. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

Yes Feel Good is excellent. Highly recommend Mae’s 30 minute special, Dope, in Netflix’s Comedians of the World. I can’t remember whether it’s under UK or Canada but it’s also great

eight30, riotspray and trevorshmevor like this.
  8. Tangled season 2 - 10/10, would recommend

Colby Searcy likes this.
  9. Victor Eremita

Not here. Isn't happening. Supporter

Considered starting Supernatural but holy hell there is a lot to it. Is it worth it, is there a point that falls off where you should stop? I’m terrible at stopping shows I’ve gotten into for a few seasons, I just waisted a lot of time with Vikings but that wasn’t nearly as much as Supernatural.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  10. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I’ve heard it’s very “monster of the week” for the majority of its 275 seasons. And I’ve read some dumb shit they did and then undid because the series just kept getting renewed. Not worth it IMO unless you really like the leads or, well, supernatural stuff

Victor Eremita and Colby Searcy like this.
  11. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

and as someone who loves X-Files, Doctor Who, Lost, Fringe, etc. I didn’t even finish season 1

12. xkaylinh Jun 15, 2021
    (Last edited: Jun 15, 2021)
    Generally people recommend at least the first five seasons because it was conceived as such, the original show runner left after that. There are a few good seasons after that, as well as a few bad ones, and a few that are just okay, so maybe stop after five unless you're really attached to the characters. At that point, you might be able to find a guide to "essential" episodes and just skip around.

Characters on Supernatural don't really stay dead, or at the very least, the actors don't really stay gone

Victor Eremita and Mary V like this.
  13. Just finished We Are Lady Parts and I loooved it!

14. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Love that Hulu is advertising high fidelity in their ads when they cancelled it.

trevorshmevor and Serenity Now like this.
  15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

16. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

can’t wait for it

cshadows2887 and riotspray like this.
  17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Wrapping up the last season of Hannibal, and actually think it’s far more interesting than s2. I’m sure that’s a hot take. Though the whole Red Dragon arc always interested me.

18. The only thing wrong with season 3 is that it consists of two shorter arcs. If the Red Dragon arc were its own season and just as long as season 2 it would've been just as good. I think NBC didn't order enough episodes for what Fuller wanted to do with that arc; also I'm pretty sure he fully (lol) intended to do Silence of the Lambs before the show got canceled

Cameron likes this.
  19. have you finished Infinity Train season 4? i started it but wasn't really feeling it as much the previous 3. i'll eventually go back and start the season over in case i just wasn't in the right mood or something.

also, you should watch We Are Lady Parts. i think you'd love it.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  20. I haven't started Infinity Train... are you sure you quoted the right person?

21. oh weird haha. i was suuuuuure you were watching Infinity Train haha. guess that's another one you need to check out. fun animated series.

22. Definitely intend to watch it eventually. Just found it weird you quoted a post about Hannibal haha

23. haha i only did that because i saw your name attached to it. i should have just tagged you in a new post haha.

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum