Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 572

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Yes
    But I do agree that it isn't as good as the other two movies (I don't think it sucks though)

2. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

its sooooooo slow. It’s interesting of course but good gravy does it stretch out episodes and certain points of the story. I don’t think I watch any of the episodes in one sitting. Each hour felt like 2-3 with very little to hook you into continuing so I stopped and came back to it constantly. I think it took me two or three weeks to get through the four (six?) episodes it is.

Cameron likes this.
  3. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Do they talk about his conversion to the Jehovah’s Witnesses?

4. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

bobby_runs likes this.
  5. -deleted-

-

Just got to I Do Care A Lot this past weekend. I liked it. Felt like the ending could’ve definitely been better.

The unfortunate harsh reality of this movie is that there really are people like her out there. I know from unfortunate experiences with loved ones. The mafia tie-in and dramatic ending were just very hollywood.

6. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Girlfriend and I have been zooming through “Dickinson.” What a great show and cast. Hailee Steinfeld will probably get a million times more publicity for the Marvel show, but she’s such a delight here.

Kingjohn_654 and Jason Tate like this.
  7. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

bobby_runs likes this.
  8. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

no. If I recall they barely talk about the killer himself (I think that seems to becoming more standard to avoid making them seem famous). Unless I just totally spaced on that. I was certainly on my phone for a lot of it.

jkauf likes this.
  9. Damn just finished avatar the last airbender. So good.

Matt, marissalg and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  10. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Finished Falling Skies last night. Stumbled upon it on HBOMax and remembered I liked the few episodes I saw. Very fun show. Unlike many like it, knew to not overstay its welcome.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  11. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Just started season two of Kim’s Convenience. Was recommended after I said I didn’t care for Schitts creek

12. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

It's been a few weeks, but I think about Six Feet Under's finale very often. I miss those characters so much. I figured, why not make a thread? Let's talk about this incredible series and maybe introduce some new fans.

Six Feet Under • forum.chorus.fm

Anthony_Soprano, irthesteve and SpyKi like this.
  13. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

disney+ now has over 100m subscribers

Colby Searcy likes this.
  14. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

Really hoping they’re taking the anthology approach but this is promising

15. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Man... I love Annie Murphy but I really hated Russian Doll. I know that a lot of people love it, but I gave it an episode and a half and just was not into it

16. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Russian Doll was amazing and I'm very curious what they can do with a season 2

Serenity Now likes this.
  17. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Russian Doll was a little rough in its first like two eps, but got really good the rest of the way. Hope this is great.

18. Russian doll was great

Serenity Now and Night Channels like this.
  19. Serenity Now

I'd take it over Schitts Creek for sure [ducks]

20. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I didn’t love the first season of Schitt’s Creek but once they get past the initial asserting of character dynamics and such it really takes off into an instant favorite

theagentcoma likes this.
  21. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Yeah it builds so well, some of the best emotional comedy in recent memory

22. Serenity Now

It's just a character thing ya'll. I get the appeal of Schitt's Creek. No shade.

23. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I love Schitts Creek, should I check out Kim’s Convenience? I’m all in on feel good easy watching sitcoms these days

bradsonemanband likes this.
  24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

next week