Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 542

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Better trademark this before it's taken

angrycandy likes this.
  2. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Can’t wait for the launch of Chorus+.

3. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Yes. It will without a doubt be one of the worst movies I’ve seen this year.

4. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

how did you get access to the staff slack

Tim, Colby Searcy and angrycandy like this.
  5. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Anyone in here watch Trollhunters: Tales of Arcadia?

I am not one for animated tv shows, but my girlfriend wanted me to watch it with her, and it is actually pretty good! Some genuinely funny moments, and the fight scenes are really well done. I’d recommend it. Produced by Guillermo del Toro.

It’s part of a three arc series, and we are on 3 Below: Tales of Arcadia, which is the second arc, and it is less good, but is a very pretty season. Looking forward to arc three.

If anyone likes Anton Yelchin, he voiced the main character in Trollhunters until about a third of the way through the last season. Believe it is the last thing he was involved in after Green Room before his death. Idk I was pleasantly surprised and wanted to throw it out if people wanted something a little less heavy.

Ben likes this.
  6. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Netflix+

7. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they did that and it had exclusive shit or something dumb.

8. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

This is probably a highly unpopular opinion, but I would like if Netflix or Hulu had the option of previews of upcoming movies before the main feature. It might give me some idea of what's coming up instead it getting buried within the first week of release.

9. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

The cops in Nightstalker have to be just the MOST incompetent

RyanPm40 and Jbent like this.
  10. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

The vast majority, if not all, of the cops in Nightstalker are 100% complicit in murder imo

Honestly, good for Gil's wife for taking the kids until it was all over. Dude was a drunk-driving alcoholic who shot his mouth off

11. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Im only on Episode 3 but it seems like they’re just the duuuuuuumbest cops.

Jbent and RyanPm40 like this.
  12. Jbent

Trusted

The "I just needed more crime scenes/pieces to solve the puzzle" was where I said oh wow that is just awful for a detective to say

RyanPm40 likes this.
  13. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah it's definitely infuriating. I hate the whole "boys will be boys" mentality that they tried to drive home. "Oooh, they're just competitive and want to be the ones to solve it, so THAT'S why they let a bunch more people get serial killed instead of working together"

Jbent likes this.
  14. Serh Jan 26, 2021
    (Last edited: Jan 31, 2021)
    Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

i got an email saying my free 1-year trial for apple tv+ got extended until july, holy hell

15. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

It was cool that the Night Stalker doc focused on those dumb LA cops and then briefly was like “so someone in San Francisco solved it” and then went back to the LA cops who did nothing all along lol

Contender, imthesheriff and Jbent like this.
  16. trevorshmevor Jan 26, 2021
    (Last edited: Jan 26, 2021)
    Watched that Delgaudio thing tonight. It was cool! Not the kind of thing that I fully understand why me, a couple of people I know, and a couple of people in this thread apparently all had friends rushing to tell them to watch, but still, an undeniably impressive show.

It felt like a guy doing a magic show kinda like how Birbiglia does a stand up special. A pretty wide range of emotions and a lot of anecdotes

riotspray and irthesteve like this.
  17. imthegrimace

In and of itself was pretty wild. I’m pretty sure I saw Tim Gunn, Bill Gates and David Blaine in the audiences.

18. Bill Gates 100%. Now that you mention David Blaine, I’m pretty sure I saw him too

19. imthegrimace

he said Tim Gunn was a Good Samaritan and David Blaine was his brother.

riotspray and trevorshmevor like this.
  20. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

every true crime ever

Victor Eremita likes this.
  21. irthesteve Jan 27, 2021
    (Last edited: Jan 27, 2021)
    irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

In & Of Itself was pretty cool overall. Loved the more abstract magic-y stuff, especially the letters and thought a lot more of it was really touching. Woulda been insane to see live.

Funny you saw those three, and I saw none, but I 100% saw W Kamu Bell and David Cross

Joe, trevorshmevor and imthesheriff like this.
  22. imthegrimace

damn! I missed both of them.

23. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

This would be cool. I wouldn't want it before the main feature, but if they had a 2-min or so edit of everything upcoming in the next two weeks/month would be very cool. Sort of like the HBO hype real that came out last week.

24. Victor Eremita likes this.
  25. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Ok, but who’s playing the only Gaiman character I care about, Death?